Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 666 Park Avenue

Re: 666 Park Avenue

You can watch it on Hulu.
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy444777 View Post
    You can watch it on Hulu.
    Oh -- thank you! I was just going to check on where I could see it, whether OnDemand (doubtful) or Hulu.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I watched last night's episode, which was listed as the series finale, but what confused me was the inclusion of "Part 1" as part of the episode title. I don't think there's any more, but I guess they left room for a movie or a pickup by a cable channel or a web series.

There were some interesting reveals, there was some closure, but not everything was wrapped up and the ending was not totally what I anticipated. Frankly, I'd like to see more.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did they REALLY have to pull the whole show??? I realize that they lost their sets to devastation, but couldn't they have decided to make a move and continue on? This show has a whole lot more to give. I feel cheated.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How did it end? Our station was interrupted for the Zimmerman jury decision.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I didn't realize that that was the finale. I looked at my listings for next Saturday & it's not there.
    I guess it was OK for a finale. It was sufficiently unsettling, for a show that's been unsettling all along.

I want to know what she promised Gavin to save Henry's life. It almost seemed like she would now have a part of Gavin's "power" whatever that is.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    How did it end? Our station was interrupted for the Zimmerman jury decision.
    Here is a link to a good synopsis of what happened. The price Jane had to pay is pretty clear, but she seems to be okay with it.

666 Park Avenue Series Finale Recap: 'There Is a Price to Pay for the Thing We Want the Most' - Yahoo! TV
    Coco46 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

"…a price we pay for what we love most…" — or something to that effect.
    Yeah — tell me something I don't know. Even without all the hocus-pocus.
    Disappointing ending, to say the least.
    But I love the music.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I've heard they did a few brief reshoots to the existing episode(s) in order to make a finale. This wasn't intended as a series finale, but they put in a few additions. I think the entire last scene of One Year Later was added. It looked that way. Possibly the end shooting scene too, in order to set up the last scene.
    I appreciate when shows do this. Not what we want, but at least some degree of closure.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was just a little disappointed that they didn't show any interaction between the sisters.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread