+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 666 Park Avenue

Re: 666 Park Avenue

I first noticed Terry O'Quinn on Millennium and The X Files. He's a fabulous actor and has a great look....can play good guy or bad guy.
    And yes, Jane is boring and annoying as heck. Her freaky black heavy eyebrows strike me was strange...but that's just me.
    I love a good spooky series that doesn't rely on gore alone.

The box that was stolen, I think, holds a soul. Olivia's ex husband is captured in there and from what I can tell, he's an evil, nasty piece of work. She seems really frightened. But the one guy basically gave us all that info when he was sitting at the table with Terry Quinn.

I think the guy who was going to hang himself was doing it on his own accord because he was panicking and wanted a way out.

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is what is up with the basement and what kind of secret society met down there. Also, how does Jane really tie into this? I know it was her ancestor who was murdered and another one (grandmother? mother?) who survived (the little girl under the bed) but I haven't been able to piece the rest of that together yet. They just haven't given us enough information
    M_shelll and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard Vanessa Williams on a radio show, and she said that the building has powers....and that Gavin is about manipuilating/wrangling power from the powerful people in the city. That's about all she said, though...and then she gave an evil laugh!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    The box that was stolen, I think, holds a soul. Olivia's ex husband is captured in there and from what I can tell, he's an evil, nasty piece of work. She seems really frightened. But the one guy basically gave us all that info when he was sitting at the table with Terry Quinn.

I think the guy who was going to hang himself was doing it on his own accord because he was panicking and wanted a way out.

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is what is up with the basement and what kind of secret society met down there. Also, how does Jane really tie into this? I know it was her ancestor who was murdered and another one (grandmother? mother?) who survived (the little girl under the bed) but I haven't been able to piece the rest of that together yet. They just haven't given us enough information
    So if the woman who was killed (in the picture wearing the necklace that Jane is now wearing) was her grandmother, wouldn't that make the ghost with the hatchet her grandfather (unless it was a second marriage) ... and he was trying to kill her! And wouldn't that make the little girl ghost her mother? But how can that be, when the little girl was killed when she was a little girl ... or was she? I'm confoozed!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    So if the woman who was killed (in the picture wearing the necklace that Jane is now wearing) was her grandmother, wouldn't that make the ghost with the hatchet her grandfather (unless it was a second marriage) ... and he was trying to kill her! And wouldn't that make the little girl ghost her mother? But how can that be, when the little girl was killed when she was a little girl ... or was she? I'm confoozed!
    I think the little girl didn't die. The newspaper said she survived, I think. They just show quick glimpses of it. But then...if she didn't die and went on to give birth to Jane or her mother (I'm not sure if she's the mother or grandmother) then how is her ghost that of herself as a child? I do know that it all ties in with the pattern on the basement floor but I don't know how yet. This is one of those shows where you really have to watch every moment to catch everything. My attention span just isn't up to par..lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Because you can't leave the building with the powers? I'm determined to "get it"!!! At first, I thought Jane was seeing herself as a child, but we all know how confused I have been!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think the little girl didn't die. The newspaper said she survived, I think. They just show quick glimpses of it. But then...if she didn't die and went on to give birth to Jane or her mother (I'm not sure if she's the mother or grandmother) then how is her ghost that of herself as a child? I do know that it all ties in with the pattern on the basement floor but I don't know how yet. This is one of those shows where you really have to watch every moment to catch everything. My attention span just isn't up to par..lol
    I swear I keep thinking I must be blacking out for a few seconds here and there during this show because I feel like I keep missing things! It's good to know that at least I'm not the only one who is a little lost about what's going on and how people/things are related.
    Coco46 likes this.

I think the little girl under the bed is Jane's grandmother. Jane said the necklace was her grandmother's and once, Henry reminded her that her grandmother had gone nuts and was committed to a care home.
    Guess she's dead now, after having Jane's mother as her child. Maybe she goes back to being a child because she was so emotionally affected.
    But we don't know if Axe-Man is her real father or a step father.
    It's a great show but it sure can be confusing.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think the little girl under the bed is Jane's grandmother. Jane said the necklace was her grandmother's and once, Henry reminded her that her grandmother had gone nuts and was committed to a care home.
    Guess she's dead now, after having Jane's mother as her child. Maybe she goes back to being a child because she was so emotionally affected.
    But we don't know if Axe-Man is her real father or a step father.
    It's a great show but it sure can be confusing.

I also think the little girl is Jane's grandmother. The age timeline fits better.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Just watched last Sunday's episode again and, at the end of the show, when Jane was examining the 1929 news clipping with the picture of the 2 adults and the little girl, after examining the necklace around the woman's neck that Jane now has, Jane said, "Jocelyn, you're my grandmother!" and then the show went off.

Axe-guy is also in that creepy basement society picture.

+ Reply to Thread