+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Elementary

Re: Elementary

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought he was seeing thngs but previews show that she's alive and mentions her having been held for eighteen months.

Elementary is my favourite show right now. Looking forward to the two hour finale next week.
    Cool - we dont' get previews, so I wasn't aware.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So, not only is Watson a woman, but so it Moriarty?????? I find that utterly ridiculous. Thought I'd take another look since so many people seem to be entranced, but it just convinced me that this show is not for me. Jonny Lee Miller was my only like.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I thought the finale was superb. I loved the Moriarty twist, and I like how Watson is really blossoming as an investigator. (But I think I'm biased because I follow @ElementaryStaff on Twitter and they live-tweet the episodes, providing background information to some of the things that are happening...never any spoilers because they tweet during the East Coast show.)

I'm looking forward to next season :-)
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

CCL

I liked the finale though I did think it dragged a little bit in the second hour.

Looking forward to next season, too. .
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I don't compare it to other Sherlock presentations, it's fiction so anyone can tweak storylines anyway they please. I very much enjoy this series and love Lucy as Watson....I look forward to watching more seasons. I find it amusing that they have changed it all up - probably wanted to stay away from lawsuits. If I was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle I might be offended, but in this day and age I like that it is not the same old stories. I enjoy the unexpected.
    TripleGemini and JavaJo like this.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I enjoy the show for what it is.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Great season! I like Sherlocks brother but can't place where I've seen him before. Anyone recognize him?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

He was Luna Lovegood's dad in Harry Potter, was in The Amazing Spiderman, The Five Year Engagement, Notting Hill, Little Nicky, Neverland, etc.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    Great season! I like Sherlocks brother but can't place where I've seen him before. Anyone recognize him?
    Rhys Ifans. JavaJo posted a bunch of his roles but you could always imdb him.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    He was Luna Lovegood's dad in Harry Potter, was in The Amazing Spiderman, The Five Year Engagement, Notting Hill, Little Nicky, Neverland, etc.
    And most importantly, he was Nigel "The Leg" Gruff in The Replacements! If you like football, and even if you don't, it is a great movie.

"I'm wiry."
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567