+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Last Resort on ABC

Re: Last Resort on ABC

In that case I won't give anything away. I just watched last Thursday's episode this morning and I was really surprised more than once. That doesn't happen to me very often when I watch a tv show. I'm really looking forward to this week's episode.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

CCL

Yes but I missed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what happened on the beach last episode. Who shot the government negotiators and which one of them died?

I'm eager to see how Scott Speedman's wife and the weapon lady's interaction will work out. I hope they're a fearsome duo.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-31-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Grace's father, the Admiral, shot the female negotiator and the Secretary of Defense. The negotiator died. The Secretary of Defense was just hit in the leg. The negotiator had just ripped up the Secret Executive Order which would have given Speedman and Grace immunity and was on the phone ready to give the Illinois the authorization code to fire on the Colorado when the Admiral grabbed someone's sidearm from their holster and fired away. That ended up giving the Colorado enough time to pull off a trick and escape destruction.

That was one of the things that I totally didn't see coming before it happened.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

CCL

Thanks Mariner.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The show has been cancelled. Evidently all the already taped shows will air.

Not surprised at the cancellation. As much as I love Andre Braugher and like several of the other cast members, I couldn't imagine how this plot could continue, long term.

Here's hoping AB (along with Scott Speedman and Dichen Lachmann) gets a better new gig - one that's worthy of his talent.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm ok with the cancellation provided there is a reasonable ending. I assume not because they would have hoped for a continuation.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I'm totally bummer that this has been cancelled. I have an episode saved on the DVR, but not sure if I'll watch it - I mean, what's the point? I hate when good shows are cancelled and you're left with a cliff-hanger.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, I'm totally bummer that this has been cancelled. I have an episode saved on the DVR, but not sure if I'll watch it - I mean, what's the point? I hate when good shows are cancelled and you're left with a cliff-hanger.
    I just deleted mine. I had a bunch of shows to catch up on, so I deleted this one.As you say, what's the point.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

We've enjoyed this series. Tonight is the last episode, right? I'm ok with that if they wrap enough of it up.
    Coco46 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast