+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Forum for Documentary Shows?

New Forum for Documentary Shows?

We have several tv forums available to us now - Reality, Other Reality, Housewives, Non-Reality, MTV Reality. I wonder if there would be sufficient interest to create a forum for documentary channels.

I watch a lot of shows on Discovery, History, H2, Science, National Geographic channels. I know there are a few others as well that could have their own threads without clogging up the other forums for people who are not interested.

I don't know if this is even possible or if there's enough interest to warrant it, but I though it wouldn't hurt to bring it up for discussion. Hope I'm not out of line with this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: New Forum for Documentary Shows?

I don't get any of the networks you mentioned, but I do watch PBS channels, especially the historical stuff & would also like a forum for those types of shows/networks.
    I vote yes.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Add me as another YES vote. I love documentaries and would love to hear of good ones other people enjoyed.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I like all those docuentaries on mob figures on Bio. Those were some brutal men...

Yes, Bio is another of the channels I watch, plus the four PBS channels. Did anyone watch Frozen Planet? I thought it was fascinating with breathtaking cinematography.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread