+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I'm sure it's just filler before November sweeps.
    Well, I thought so too, but with the ridiculously long hiatus it's taking, I would have thought they'd use less filler to keep us interested.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I liked this episode. I really liked the cop she was sent to kill and was glad that she didn't go through with it. I kept waiting for Charlie to confide in him so they could storm the gates and rescue her friends/family.. I also liked the back story on Aaron, but does that mean his wife is still out there? I expect she'll make an appearance pretty soon. I'm thinking she's joined up with Neville and Co, for some reason.
    That would have been cool but really, Charlie tried - not sure what she would have accomplished, if Miles hadn't intervened. I liked the backstory with Aaron's wife, and wonder where/when she'll turn up. Didn't really think the'd kill Aaron off, so soon after Maggie, but was kinda worried there, for a minute. Glad that he was able to find a way to fight back, with all his other failures. The brother? Dear lord, please close your mouth all the way! I don't know why that bugs me so much.

I'm still watching this and enjoy it but the lead actress is grating on my nerves. I just don't like her. I want to but maybe it's the acting or just the same facial expressions she uses endlessly. I really like Aaron and wonder what happened with wife. Agree with above poster who said we might see her again. Would be interesting to see...
    Moontat likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I think it's more the Charlie character I dislike than the actress; it's hard to tell without seeing her with better material. I have had way more than enough of characters who think they know it all and refuse to listen to anyone. Three quick examples for me would be Kate (Lost), the only one of the original core characters I never liked, Charlie, and Annie Walker (Covert Affairs).
    justCoz, mindy384 and Moontat like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Watched the season finale tonight... it was good, won't post any spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet. Except, well, okay, there was enough power to get a helicopter up! I am thinking the mom is BAD. I just don't trust her. Anyway, word is there will be another season. YAY!

This show is doing pretty well in the ratings, so I'm not surprised we get more. However, they are taking a four month break.....which could doom the show. People lose interest when they do that and if the break tanks this show, I'm going to be madder than a wet hen, to quote my granny.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What happened on the show last night? We here in Charlotte got the Panther's/Eagle football game and didn't get to see it. So mad!!!!!!!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    This show is doing pretty well in the ratings, so I'm not surprised we get more. However, they are taking a four month break.....which could doom the show. People lose interest when they do that and if the break tanks this show, I'm going to be madder than a wet hen, to quote my granny.
    I don't think it'll affect the show too too much - it is fortunately on NBC, which needs all the help it can get.

Liked the season finale, and like how they teased the next season. They needed to up the stakes a bit so I wasn't surprised with the fact they now have a working helicopter.

I just realized the mom played the cop in the "V" remake, but she's much better in this show. Not that she was bad in the other one, but she is getting better scripts here.

Oh, and I'm glad they finally took off the "loosely based" notation of the show being based on the Emberverse series. From what I've read of the latter - they're NOT even close save an unknown event shuts down all the electricity. In this series - weaponry works - in the Emberverse series, gunpowder doesn't work.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    What happened on the show last night? We here in Charlotte got the Panther's/Eagle football game and didn't get to see it. So mad!!!!!!!!!!
    Check your PMs.

Such a good show last night, it seemed like it was over in 15 minutes. They ended at a really good point, set up for a great return. Can't wait.
    Coco46 likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Just saw the promo for Revolution - new episodes start Mon 3/25 after the Voice premiere. Yay! Can't wait.
    Alexxxx likes this.

+ Reply to Thread