+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Really enjoying the show now especially as it is picking up more steam. Love that Kim Raver is on it now too! Anyone else recognize that "Hutch" was also from Lost? He was the airplane pilot that was on the last few seasons.
    Sure. That's Jeff Fahey. He has a large body of work that I've always liked his work.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Got more episodes for the season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm really liking this show and it's actually one that my husband will watch with me. With Twilight, I'm not Team Edward or Jacob, I'm team Charlie and since he plays Miles, I'm happy
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I really like this show, but why are these experienced people taking orders from a know-it-all teenage know-it-all? They need to let Charlie learn from the others.
    Moontat and Cornholio like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Anybody catch it tonight? Boy were the previews misleading. Thank goodness they weren't really expecting Charlie to prostitute herself!

Great episode - I loved getting more of the Google guy's backstory. Heartbreaking. Was so thrilled his flask saved him. Great show tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Great episode - I loved getting more of the Google guy's backstory. Heartbreaking. Was so thrilled his flask saved him. Great show tonight.
    I enjoyed the backstory, but I actually found the episode lacking. It felt like there was really little development of the story

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I enjoyed the backstory, but I actually found the episode lacking. It felt like there was really little development of the story
    I enjoyed the episode, but I know what you mean. After the son/brother's whole journey he and his mother are FINALLY sitting together at the very end. I really wanted to hear the mother's explanation of where the heck she's been for the past 15 years. But they were just in silence.

#filler

but looks like next week they will get back to the main theme "why the lights went out"

I'm sure it's just filler before November sweeps.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I liked this episode. I really liked the cop she was sent to kill and was glad that she didn't go through with it. I kept waiting for Charlie to confide in him so they could storm the gates and rescue her friends/family.. I also liked the back story on Aaron, but does that mean his wife is still out there? I expect she'll make an appearance pretty soon. I'm thinking she's joined up with Neville and Co, for some reason.
    wannasee likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread