+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I watched it because it was the only thing on - and it came on right after The Voice I had planned to finish up the dishes and then turn off the TV, but it grabbed my attention enough to watch to the end. I'm with you RealityChick, I watch TV to escape and be entertained, so with a show like this, I tend not to look too closely and just enjoy the ride. There was definitely enough there that I'll tune in again...but the jury is out as to how long I'll keep up with it. It will definitely be a DVR show...nothing will beat Castle ...so it will have to really keep me intrigued in order to keep it on my schedule and take the time to watch. Nice twists at the end though!
    I totally agree. I'll never watch something else over Castle.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

I caught this a bit last evening. Anyone know of reruns for the first and second episode? I dont have On Demand or Netflix. Does NBC rerun them on one of their other channels? Id like to catch episode 1 and 2, before jumping in at 3. Even the 20 mins I caught last night had me completely lost

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I caught this a bit last evening. Anyone know of reruns for the first and second episode? I dont have On Demand or Netflix. Does NBC rerun them on one of their other channels? Id like to catch episode 1 and 2, before jumping in at 3. Even the 20 mins I caught last night had me completely lost
    I found all three episodes up on hulu.com, the no charge version. Episode 1 seems to be available there until 10/30, Episode 2 until 11/6 and Episode 3 until 11/13. It says they can hold up to five episodes, so I think #1 will go when #6 becomes available, but that's just a guess.

Hope this helps.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

NBC has given the green light for the full season.

The daughter is unbearable. She reminds me a lot of the wife on The Walking Dead who is a giant waste of space and takes away time from the awesome main characters and their arcs. So, like Lorie, I will place the annoying daughter on my list entitled: "Please kill this character off so we can get to the good stuff!"
    march, Florimel and Moontat like this.

I like this show, but totally agree about the daughter. What a brat she is! I'm getting the same, "I know everything and I won't listen to anybody," vibe from her that I get from Walter White on Breaking Bad, but at least it took him a lot of hard years to get there. Unfortunately, this is not a character I believe they'll kill off. Little brother hasn't really had a chance to show much yet, so I'll give him a chance.

The other characters are intriguing, and the show did succeed in surprising me, not easy to do, when Mom was shown to be alive. I had thought we'd see her only in flashbacks. Nice twist and I'm eager to see how it develops.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I like the daughter but I agree it's a big problem when so many people dislike a major character.
    My favourite character is the burly former computer mogul.
    I totally agree. You are kind to say "burly." I was seriously wondering how he keeps so much weight on after 15 years of nothing but chicken, eggs and veggies!

Who knows.. could've ran out of medicine for his thyroid condition.. How did Hurley stay so big being stranded on a deserted island so long? Oh I know, maybe they found a stockpile of Apollo bars! tee hee
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    ...How did Hurley stay so big being stranded on a deserted island so long? ...
    They were all dead, and it was all part of their pre-death or during-death or whatever imaginations?

Maybe we'll find out the same thing when Revolution ends.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Did anyone else catch that Miles introduced himself and Charlie as Stuart and Frannie Redman to the resistance army? Made me smile. Shades of SK's "The Stand."
    Ellen, JavaJo and wannasee like this.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread