+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Miles didn't have a son, did you mean Monroe?

Monroe's son was stuck in a hut with Neville at the end of the show. The nano's came after Neville and showed him Jason.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

Monroe's son was stuck in a hut with Neville at the end of the show. The nano's came after Neville and showed him Jason.
    At the beginning of the Neville/Nano scene, Monroe's son was chopping down a wall (or door) in order to escape. I made sure to watch if he, too, would be inhabited by a nano but he wasn't. Just before he left the hut he turned back to see Neville talking to.....nobody (but we, the viewers, know Neville was seeing nanoJason). Monroe's son wasn't actually shown escaping the hut but I think we are to assume he got out and left Neville behind. IF the show would have been given another season, my guess is that Monroe's son would rejoin his father, Miles, et al.

(Sorry, Monore's son's name escapes me at the moment.)

As much as this show began to move in circles, I will say the final scene intrigued me and I would have liked to see what would have happened in Iowa...or was it Idaho??
    Last edited by tinderbox; 05-25-2014 at 06:56 PM.
    Moontat likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This is what comes of typing late at night after a night out partying with old friends in town! Yes, Monroe's son---and Neville---now I remember, he saw Jason and got sucked in, and I agree, Monroe's son didn't. And I think it was Idaho, where Nanotown was going to be....home of lots of survivalist groups, so weirdly appropriate.

Well, at least we had a kind of happy ending with Miles, Charlie and her mom. And Aaron and Priscilla. And I agree, that bonding scene with Miles and Charlie after the shooting on the train---great and funny. Amazing how much better shots the two of them are than anyone on the other side....
    One thing that disturbed me just a bit... I felt as if Charlie was beginning to look at Monroe differently...thinking, oh no.... Luckily the season and show ended before that could develop.

I can't believe it just ended like this.... I was waiting for it to come out that Miles was Charlie's biological father. So many loose ends. Maybe TNT could pick this one up too!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    This is what comes of typing late at night after a night out partying with old friends in town! Yes, Monroe's son---and Neville---now I remember, he saw Jason and got sucked in, and I agree, Monroe's son didn't. And I think it was Idaho, where Nanotown was going to be....home of lots of survivalist groups, so weirdly appropriate.

Well, at least we had a kind of happy ending with Miles, Charlie and her mom. And Aaron and Priscilla. And I agree, that bonding scene with Miles and Charlie after the shooting on the train---great and funny. Amazing how much better shots the two of them are than anyone on the other side....
    One thing that disturbed me just a bit... I felt as if Charlie was beginning to look at Monroe differently...thinking, oh no.... Luckily the season and show ended before that could develop.

that was father-daughter bonding

there have been several instances where you see how both of em are so much alike

i thought for sure on the finale they'd reveal that miles was her real dad, instead though they came with miles-charlie having a corny talk about him and her mom being together

i also would have preferred a giant nano monster with a ticker-ticker sound wiping out all of humanity vs the nano-zombie thing

anyways, good riddins...

i thought for sure on the finale they'd reveal that miles was her real dad, instead though they came with miles-charlie having a corny talk about him and her mom being together
    My guess is that they thought they were filming the season finale rather than the series finale. Had they known, they would have tied up a few more loose ends, I think.
    PWS and Cornholio like this.

+ Reply to Thread