+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

took revolution what? 17 or 18 episodes to address the road of rats i been wondering about all season

must be a record... and the way they did it was so simple

---

the episode was pretty damn good overall too.

i hope the series finale is good.

i really wish they would give the show 1 more season. just 12 or 16 eps with no filler so they can do the nanite evolution story thing

btw, has it occured to aaron/rachel to see if nanite master would just turn the power back on. that will pretty much eliminate all the jericho stuff
    Moontat likes this.

I wish they'd do more too, despite it's flaws I loved the show. Wouldn't mind being the ham in a Miles and Monroe sandwich. As as much as Charlie annoyed me in the beginning, she really grew on me. l too hope it's a good finale, at least we're not left totally hanging.
    pikachu and JavaJo like this.

Wait, has it been cancelled?

Yeah
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

That scene of Miles and Charlie on top of the train after they killed the last patriot, and Miles said something like 'well, that was fun', was epic. It had a Butch and Sundance vibe - loved that moment. But in the end Butch and Sundance died. I'm dreading the finale of this series. I guess I always hope for a good-conquering-evil ending but in this show all the 'heroes' have done plenty of horrific things, even if they had no other choice. Except possibly for Aaron. Sweet, hapless, brilliant Aaron. Charlie in particular has become quite adept at killing without blinking an eye.

I could see the ending being sweet and satisfying, or an apocalyptic bloodbath. Either way, I'm going to miss this show.
    PWS, Moontat and Cornholio like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I am going to miss it too. I am curious how they are going to manage to wrap up the season since they didn't film a series finale, but a season finale. Probably with a cliff hanger lol
    Cornholio likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am going to miss it too. I am curious how they are going to manage to wrap up the season since they didn't film a series finale, but a season finale. Probably with a cliff hanger lol
    Oh no! Really? Then you're probably right, we'll be left hanging, grrrrr.

FORT Fogey

So the world ends up run by nano-zombies.

I guess it's too late for Rachel to go back in time and just not enter her science project in the fair, huh?

now tbat its over, i would like not to ever see that actress again (priscilla)

the finale was garbage as i expected

they even managed to write some bad lines of dialogue for elizabeth mitchell

also instead of that corny conversation w/ miles-charlie; they could have had charlie say ".i love you dad"

Nice work Revolution &.NBC

----

If i was shopping a show id avoid NBC, i suspect they must have had some level of micromanagement that killed the buzz in the writers room

or maybe the writing team watched Crisis and realized why did they need to put forth effort and write good material
    mesachick likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, in some sense this did tie up the human vs. human story. Chapter two as it were, would be human vs. nanotech and their zombified humans. I can live without seeing that I guess, now that the human story is tied up. I find I've already forgotten---did Miles son rejoin him, die or become a zombie? And what about the other main character...blanking... the dad of Charlie's first boyfriend that she killed. Thanks!

PS I agree about Priscilla---I'll never be able to see her in anything without seeing that blank smirk... ugh...

+ Reply to Thread