+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Not to mention Neville was beat up pretty good when he met the President, and his son was who knows where probably in worse shape... They showed up in willoughby 5 days later smelling like a couple of roses... Even if they took a train half way... They found Miles pretty fast...

I like the Connor character quite a bit, and I'm liking Bas more and more with every episode... Charlie is in a pretty dark place with her outlook... 'You just joined the losing team' 'We'll be dead within the year'... It seems like Connor will turn that frown upside down... I was thinking last night how she was literally carrying around a lunch box last year and has become quite a warrior... She's in for some deep emotion when she finds out Miles is her daddy... I personally can't wait...
    Moontat likes this.
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

I loved the interaction between Charlie and Connor. Connor trying to be the big man... "I had 3 guns to my head" Charlie... "wow!" LOL Paraphrasing here but you get what she was doing. And then Monroe's reaction when he found them after they slept together. Priceless!

I am with you Brodie - really liking Bas and Connor at this point.

As for travel times - I don't care. You have to suspend reality in these shows otherwise they would move at a snail's pace.
    Moontat likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Love this show and how much Charlie has grown since Revolution first started. I'm in agreement that Connor and Charlie make an interesting pair. The logistics on travel and other things that are senseless don't bother me.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I'm not sure Charlie is Miles' daughter. Her mom said 20 years of foreplay was enough. I think Charlie is in her late teens.
    Moontat and mesachick like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm not sure Charlie is Miles' daughter. Her mom said 20 years of foreplay was enough. I think Charlie is in her late teens.
    Charlie was about 5 maybe 6 when the lights went out... (conveniently, they just showed Miles and Rachel braking up 5 years before the black out... Why else would they have shown that fact and that time frame?)Charlie would be in her early 20s.

FORT Regular

Such an awesome episode tonight - between the 2 worlds, the characters in each world, etc. Loved it!
    tinderbox and Moontat like this.

i would have stayed in the matrix

but thats just me

But, he knew he couldn't because he needed to be not only with the real Priscilla but with his "family"
    PWS and Cornholio like this.

i had figured the nanites would die eventually and he would wake up out the dream

the nanites wouldnt kill him... i was laughing because whatshisface and a small army was chasing him and had gun aimed and whatnot but never shot, lol

that was a good trick though the nanites played on aaron... even i thought when he met up with rachel and company that it was real life

guess aaron really didnt have a choice after all
    Cornholio likes this.

So they mentioned "Governor Affleck" again... Making sure to mention that this was a SHE and her husband was dead... I'm wondering if they are hinting toward a Jennifer Garner appearance?? She is after all, part of the JJ Abrams inner circle... They could be just making reference to her for fun... But One likes to hope... Hope the show last long enough for this to happen...

+ Reply to Thread