+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

I think Jason is Neville's son and not Monroe's.

It looks like Monroe had two children. One that died, in the tent, during childbirth. The other, born to the woman who died in Miles' arms in some random town toward the end of last season. I think the mother of that baby was a woman Monroe and Miles knew from high school. Wasn't she Miles' girlfriend but she had a one night stand with Monroe? (It gets confusing...) Anyway, that child (a son) is sill alive.

I think Aaron appears healthier and better looking than during the first season. I realize it makes no sense considering the context of the show but...
    mesachick and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    So it looks like Jason is really Monroe's son, right? Monroe thought both his girlfriend and the son died in childbirth, but Tom Neville was nearby when this happened... looks maybe like the baby survived and he took the baby to raise? Or am I imagining this one? :-)
    The woman who died giving birth is not the same woman Monroe is talking about. That woman is a girl from childhood who dated Miles and slept with Bass. That's the child that was kept secret from him. She was about to confess where the child was when something happened and she died in his arms. Two different women, two different children. One white, one black. The child that lived was white. I've always thought that it was Danny, but things hadn't gone south yet so I don't know why she would hide a kid from Bass before the power went out.

ETA I didnt read your post, tinder, before I posted
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That's right, I remember that. I just thought it was odd that they showed Tom Neville lurking around the tent when Bass/Monroe's mixed-race girlfriend died in childbirth. I know they showed Jason as a child before the blackout, so that baby couldn't have been Jason...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

tinderbox I think Aaron looks better because he's thinner than he was in the first season---which would make sense in the world he's supposed to be living in--I mean the guy has trekked back and forth across the country, a lot of the time on foot, and often with an "insecure" food supply. In theory there shouldn't be a lot of fat people left, just as there weren't a lot of fat pioneers. Raising food in the pre-electrical era was pretty labor intensive, as was survival in general. I guess you could argue that at the start of the show Aaron was living in a pretty settled secure set up and he was often a teacher, so not such a physical job... but since then his life has gotten more physical.
    Of course what's really going on is presumably that the actor happened to lose weight....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's back! What the heck was being injected into the oranges??? And wow, Neville's wife is a piece of work... which I guess we always knew, but now it is really out there. Kim R. is doing a great job. Glad to see Grace back.
    Moontat likes this.

Anyone Anyone?? I wish they would get all these people back in one place! I'm getting tired of all the tangents... I want to see Charlie and Connor interacting... And maybe Jason... It looks like Aaron and Priscilla are going to meet up with some sort of "healer" when they get back to Texas... I'm thinking it's the third person Priscilla mentioned as helping on Aaron's Thesis... I'm guessing they wouldn't have mentioned him otherwise... It was nice to see Grace... I wondered what became of her... And Kim R... I don't know how much longer she'll be around because she's committed to 24... That might have been it for a while...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Charlie already had a kind of "thing" with Neville's son, now it will be a triangle....

Still watching here! I've been thinking for a while that Charlie is actually Miles' biological daughter. Anyone else?

I still don't see how Aaron could be so meaty. We rarely see anyone eating!

Hurley (Lost) was also overweight too, and they never ate either lol.
    Ellen likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Hurley (Lost) was also overweight too, and they never ate either lol.
    Maybe the Revolution folks are all dead, too?
    Punkin likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread