+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

Well Monroe is dead. But we all know he's not lol. Dang it was an emotional episode! I can see where Monroe started to lose it after losing his gf and baby like that. I wonder why Miles was so cold to Bas there at the end. Maybe his only way of being able to say goodbye, and no use lying to a dead man I suppose. I didn't see Rachel's dad being the informant, although I should have lol. So Rachel is going to dig up Monroe and give him some other injection to counteract whatever she gave him to be able to appear dead and then she'll be redeemed in Charlie's eyes to some point. I don't like the bad guys gunning for Aaron I am sure he will cause some sort of firestorm.

Looking forward to next week!
    Cornholio likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, as soon as I saw she was handling the injection I knew it was going to be some kind of Romeo drug. Lucky that she didn't tell dad....not sure it means she didn't trust him, maybe not that she thinks he's the mole, but that she thought because of his grandson he wouldn't go along. But it looks like she didn't tell Miles either since she's out there digging alone.

OK,someone remind me, who's the new guy in town that obviously the power? I missed some episodes along the way, don't recall him.

Aaron has lost weight--which would make sense for the show, but hard for an actor to actually do if they are heavy (e.g., Hurley on LOST).

The new guy just arrived this last episode. No background has been given to him yet. I don't even think I recall him having a name yet either.

This show is getting so good!
    Coco46 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

No, he had a name, Dr. something....I've forgotten already... He was already used to threaten one of the lesser bad guys.

PWS - I thought she was talking about the guy that showed up last episode for the first time. He's played by Anthony Ruivivar, who was excellent in both Southland and Third Watch. The doctor doesn't appear until next episode (he was shown in the previews) and yes, he's already been on before.

So it looks like Jason is really Monroe's son, right? Monroe thought both his girlfriend and the son died in childbirth, but Tom Neville was nearby when this happened... looks maybe like the baby survived and he took the baby to raise? Or am I imagining this one? :-)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My bad, mesachick, I thought the guy looking at Aaron from the wagon was the guy they were taling about... well, should all be clear this week!

Cornholio--wow, that is a wild idea! Since Jason looks like he could be biracial I was assuming he really was Neville's bio son. BUT, I also thought the son Monroe was talking about was the one born ot the other dead woman....she had hidden his son from him, then she got shot, and he never found out more, although apparently his buddy participated since Monroe was going so nuts then. And by the way, how come he is more or less sane now? (OK maybe killing the Ranger is not quite sane)

Do you think this show is on such a tight budget that they can't add lights to the scenes. Some of the stuff is almost too dark to see anything.

Yeah - but there's no electricity, so that's part of the ambience. I guess I've never really noticed it being too dark.

+ Reply to Thread