+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 186
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,031

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    We didn't get Revolution on last night. Did you get a repeat? The story looks like it picks up again next Monday. I even tried to find it on Video on Demand, which has the very latest episodes, and I was all caught up. A lot of the shows were pre-empted what with everything going on in Boston.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    We didn't get Revolution on last night. Did you get a repeat? The story looks like it picks up again next Monday. I even tried to find it on Video on Demand, which has the very latest episodes, and I was all caught up. A lot of the shows were pre-empted what with everything going on in Boston.
    We got a new episode on Monday, mesa. Don't know why On Demand doesn't have it yet, but hulu dot com does. You can see it there for free.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  3. #103
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,031

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Ok thanks Alexxxx. I will check On Demand again, maybe it just takes awhile for it to appear.

    ETA: I just checked Hulu and yes there is a new one there alright. Funny thing is, is that is the same episode that is set to air next Monday night at it's regular time, according to my guide. *confuzzled* lol
    Last edited by mesachick; 04-24-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  4. #104
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,252

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Renewed, according to a post on the Parenthood thread!
    Alexxxx likes this.

  5. #105
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    15

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    IDK about this show. I want to like it, but it's hard.
    FireWoman likes this.

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Finally got around to watching the finale.

    HUH??

    I'd appreciate it if somebody would explain what's happening.

    Let's begin with the the guy at the end who set off the rockets/explosives and said he was a patriot.... I don't remember if that makes him a good or bad guy. (I assume he's a bad guy...heh) Why didn't he want the electricity back on and why did he deploy the missiles?

    Why are we supposed to be surprised that the President of the US has been housed in Cuba?

    This show is turning into Lost... ARGH!

  7. #107
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,252

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    What I got was that he wanted to be able to shoot up Philly and Atlanta because they were capitals of two of the "republics" that had sprung up. I'm not sure why he didn't also want to take out the others...isn't there one in Denver and one in Chicago? Anyway, his goal is to create a "united" US again, so to do that he needs to take out the existing competing republics.
    I admit I was getting whiplash from all the side changing going on. And Monroe's motivations...homoerotic attachments indeed! What happened to the girl he was in love with who got zapped a couple of episodes ago? Was she only interesting because of a connection to Miles?

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    What I got was that he wanted to be able to shoot up Philly and Atlanta because they were capitals of two of the "republics" that had sprung up. I'm not sure why he didn't also want to take out the others...isn't there one in Denver and one in Chicago? Anyway, his goal is to create a "united" US again, so to do that he needs to take out the existing competing republics.
    I admit I was getting whiplash from all the side changing going on. And Monroe's motivations...homoerotic attachments indeed! What happened to the girl he was in love with who got zapped a couple of episodes ago? Was she only interesting because of a connection to Miles?
    Thanks.

    Yeah. I think Monroe's attachment to Miles is more than brotherly.

  9. #109
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,031

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Holy Gaucamole!!! What a way to start the new season off! At first I was all pissed off and swore to never watch again when they killed off Aaron. Then I'm like WTH just happened at the very end! Who is the new group of dudes? Is the Government going to be good or are they who are behind giving the orders to drop the bombs? Charlie sure has changed LOL - and why is she hell bent on killing Monroe (I am guessing because of Danny still). They answered like one question (did the bombs go off) and created a whole slew of new ones. Loving it!
    Moontat, Cornholio and Alexxxx like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,019

    Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Holy Gaucamole!!! What a way to start the new season off! At first I was all pissed off and swore to never watch again when they killed off Aaron. Then I'm like WTH just happened at the very end! Who is the new group of dudes? Is the Government going to be good or are they who are behind giving the orders to drop the bombs? Charlie sure has changed LOL - and why is she hell bent on killing Monroe (I am guessing because of Danny still). They answered like one question (did the bombs go off) and created a whole slew of new ones. Loving it!
    I know, it was edge-of-your-seat drama! This season starts out with Charlie Gone Wild. I hope there is a reason she's going wild - on a mission to kill Monroe. The guy she hooked up with did point her towards Monroe after all. I don't know who the new group of bad guys is?!! The new government people seem fake for sure. The way the woman spoke was very odd. Almost like she was trying really hard to have an American accent - maybe from someplace else, I don't know! The hour show only felt like 20 minutes and that's always a sign it's good. :-)
    Moontat and Alexxxx like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.