+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Revolution - Monday 10PM EST

I guess he predated the current werewolf/vampire trends! Have to get that one next. Maybe we should have a thread for this kind of novel in the thread on Books...

BUT back on target with Revolution...it's seeming like a lot of power is coming back....

ETA...ok, I've started a thread under books re these kinds of novels.
    Last edited by PWS; 04-01-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Giancarlo Esposito was on one of the talk shows last night -- it might have been Kimmel's -- that I watched because I knew he was appearing. What I did not know was that he's been acting since he was seven years old when he appeared in his first Broadway show. I think it was a Sondheim show, but I don't know which one. I also learned that the man can sing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sorry, who does he play? I'm not good with actor/character names!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Sorry, who does he play? I'm not good with actor/character names!
    Major Tom Neville

And hes a Dane!

I often forget watching this he was also on Once Upon a Time.. Sidney/Magic Mirror. I just love to hate him on this show.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Yes, he was born in Denmark, but his parents were working there at the time. From what I've read, Manhattan was his first real permanent home. I read his bio on IMDB and found it extremely interesting.

He still has people calling him Gus and looking at him with fear when he's out and about.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yes, he was born in Denmark, but his parents were working there at the time. From what I've read, Manhattan was his first real permanent home. I read his bio on IMDB and found it extremely interesting.

He still has people calling him Gus and looking at him with fear when he's out and about.
    Yes an Italian, African-American, Dane. Wonderful and interesting combo!
    Florimel likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Yes an Italian, African-American, Dane. Wonderful and interesting combo!
    You gotta love the US!

Giancarlo Esposito deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Tom Neville. Wow! He's good....especially when you compare his pre and post "revolution" versions of Mr. Neville. (I hope they show more of wimpy Neville in future episodes.) Talk about a 180. That man can act!!!

He sure deserved one for Breaking Bad. He was nominated, but I don't think he ever won. He has a couple of movies in post production that I'll have to watch for; he's one of those actor who, if he's in the cast, I'm interested.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Had a question for anyone who watched tonight. Was it my imagination or was everyone in the Georgia Republic white? Except for the guy hauling the bomb around of course, but he was an interloper---must have made it hard to sneak in. And what happened to all the black people who used to live in GA?

And I swear I saw a Confederate flag... or maybe that was some kind of Southern state flag?

+ Reply to Thread