+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Major Crimes: TNT (spinoff of The Closer)

Re: Major Crimes: TNT (spinoff of The Closer)

I don't know. Jon Tenny is such a popular actor. You never know where he will be next. I hope he does continue his role as Fritz.

Me too. It's not as if his role on this show requires nearly as much time as his role on The Closer did. I don't think this is tying him down and preventing him from other work. I'd enjoy seeing Fritz pop in from time to time, even if he's not a series regular.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I still can't reconcile why Fritz took this job with Brenda taking a job in D.C. Was there a throwaway explanation that I missed. He told someone there was a raise involved, but I can't see that money is an object for them. That whole bit is a bit muddy for me, though I'm glad he's still with the series even if he drops dead next season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I never watched the Closer, but we enjoy this show. The characters/writing are the perfect blend of funny over the serious nature of what crime they're investigating.

Sharon mentioning the blue jumpsuit to Rusty's mom was well written, and well delivered.

I'm already looking forward to the new shows in November.
    inthegarden likes this.

Was that the finale? I'm referring to the one where the lead detective visits Rusty's mom in jail and tells her what she has to do do avoid an even longer sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Was that the finale? I'm referring to the one where the lead detective visits Rusty's mom in jail and tells her what she has to do do avoid an even longer sentence?
    Yes. Sharon was terrific!

Okay. Too bad the seasons over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678