+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Go On starring Matthew Perry (NBC)

Re: Go On starring Matthew Perry (NBC)

With Dear John, we had years of getting to know the quirky people....If Go On stays on tv, we'll probably love these even MORE QUIRKY characters. They are a strange bunch.
    Just watched a video (Dear John) on YouTube (there's quite a few to choose from) just to check out Jane Carr...I recommend it to anyone who liked the show....still funny and adorable.

That's good to know that there are some videos of Dear John on YouTube. I've been searching for a way to watch episodes ever since Go On got me thinking about Dear John, and they aren't on NetFlix, Hulu, or Amazon Instant Video.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I can sort of take it or leave it in regard to this show. I like Matthew Perry, but the show is really carried by the supporting cast. His character is really the least interesting or entertaining to me.

I really like this show! I don't know if anyone else is watching, but I just needed to say how funny the last line was last night. The nutty guy's lying in the bushes after thinking he's Mary Poppins with the flying umbrella, and he says, "Which one of you didn't believe?" Hilarious!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234