+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Leverage

Leverage

I know there used to be a thread for Leverage. I tried to find it using several search criteria, but I could not. Administrators, please go ahead and move this there if the thread does exist.

I thoroughly enjoyed the season premiere on Sunday with Cary Elwes guest starring. I particularly enjoyed the flashbacks to what they all did on their vacations and the very brief glimpse of Adam Baldwin working with his former colleague, Elliot, on a mission. I am making a bet that this is not the last we'll see of Adam's character.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: Leverage

I enjoyed it also. I'm so happy they've moved the action to Portland. I live here in Portland and I see them filming all over the place and it's great that PDX doesn't have to pretend to be Boston any more.
    When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wonder what the secret is that was hinted at in the last scene. Still love me some Parker!

Can't believe no one commented on this past episode. It was almost Parker exclusive & it was great.

Yes, razorbacker. I was a great episode. I love this show and I love that they do focus on one of the regular cast members from time to time. They've all had episodes that featured them -- Tim Hutton has always been great at doing this -- and this was one of the best. Super great cast. I do not miss an episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Great double episode to close the season last night, especially the first one with Parker, Elliot, and Hardison.

I'm going to give myself a small pat on the back. At the top of this thread, I mentioned the quick flash to the Adam Baldwin character-- Elliot's former colleague -- and guessed that we'd see that character again before season's end. Hello, Colonel Vance! I'll bet this won't be his last appearance either!

I liked both of the season enders. Nate & Sophie came off like Nick & Nora, their comedic timing together was really good.
    Florimel and inthegarden like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yes, razorbacker. I was a great episode. I love this show and I love that they do focus on one of the regular cast members from time to time. They've all had episodes that featured them -- Tim Hutton has always been great at doing this -- and this was one of the best. Super great cast. I do not miss an episode.
    I thought so too. I love the way they spread the spotlight around.
    I like how they all rely on each other. Parker's episode was great! When she called Hardison and Elliot for help and they walked her through her problem even though they were in a tight spot themselves. Teamwork!

Yet another thumbs up to Leverage for excluding a cliffhanger. I had my fill of those quite some time ago. I haven't been able to find out yet when the next part of the season will begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yet another thumbs up to Leverage for excluding a cliffhanger. I had my fill of those quite some time ago. I haven't been able to find out yet when the next part of the season will begin.
    At the end of the show, they said Leverage returns in November with new episodes.
    Moontat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast