+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

starring Angie Harmon as police detective Jane Rizzoli, Sasha Alexander as medical examiner Dr. Maura Isles and Brian Goodman as Lieutenant Sean Cavanaugh. The one-hour drama is based on the Rizzoli & Isles series of novels by Tess Gerritsen.
    I like this show, but lately it's become one long commerical, last week it was a Ford car, last night was Dr Schols inserts for high heels.

It just gets worse and worse, it's not just enough to have commerical breaks, now they are very plainly (not even covertly) inserting products into the show!

Angie Harmon is pretty funny and I've missed Sasha Alexander since she left NCIS
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

I have noticed the commercial inserts too. *sigh* Oh well, if that is what it takes to keep the show on, I guess I'll go along with it. I love the cast and their comradeship.
    Rizzoli is great when she gets annoyed with her mom and Isles. I don't know how Isles keeps a straight face when she says some of her lines.

I know! Sasha Alexander is a really good 'straight man', who knew? The crunk (sp?) dancing segment had me LOL This is one of my favourite summer shows
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

My nit-picky take: As someone with Chronic Kidney Disease, Kalyn didn't look anywhere near sick enough to be dying. By the time kidney failure advances to the stage of "transplant or die", the person should be almost gray and have trouble walking. She certainly wouldn't be bouncing around and walking home.

But other than that...we love this show. (In spite of the embedded commercials. Then again, because we DVR, we skip the ones they want us to watch ;-) )

I so called that guy from the moment he came back into Moira life! This is why people hate watching movies with me........I figure it out too soon and ruin it for everyone around me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

OK, so I have to admit that I thought maybe the tall blond hooker was somehow involved ;-) But yeah, when he came back...especially when he just showed up at her house and then later came through the morgue back door...I was wishing my son had stayed up with me ;-)

Rizzoli & Isles

The season finale was outstanding. Can't believe we must wait six months to see anything new.

Anybody watch this show?

I watched it. It's one of the cable shows I always DVR and watch. I agree it was an excellent episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I watched it as well. I really like the show. They just don't have enough episodes per season.
    TripleGemini likes this.

My son and I watch every week. We love the show :-)

Although they really need to have someone who lives in the Boston area tell them how to say certain things. For example, two weeks ago, Frost's mother's partner said that they drove up "the 95"...that's a West Coast expression. We don't use "the" before route numbers. And this week, they kept mispronouncing "Storrow" as "stow-row"...it's pronounced "stir-row".

But other than that... ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast