+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

Re: Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

They are finally going to have Frost's funeral and tribute next Tuesday.
    Katydyd likes this.

So no one has commented on the Frost tribute? I found it to be a pretty nice send off. I just don't understand why people commit suicide, especially someone that seems to have so much going for them.

I wonder who will be Jane's new partner?

I saw the episode and quite liked it. They gave it sufficient prominence but also included some regular casework. Bruce McGill's performance, in particular, stood out for me as it usually done. I quite liked Jane's eulogy, too. I thought it was well done and not over the top.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I really liked it as well. I liked that they had the separate storyline going, so it wasn't a terribly sad episode the whole time. I liked the frost tribute, and loved the (candid?) photos of him with the other cast members.
    TripleGemini likes this.

It was such a touching episode. I think they did a good job of remembering both the character and the actor.
    Coco46 likes this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Maybe I am just a huge Geek.. but I was disappointed that they put Campbell Hill on SR 422, they are at opposite ends of the state!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Can someone catch me up here? I've apparently missed an episode somewhere. How did Jane end up in the hospital and lose her baby?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

(Long story short) Jane came to the aid of a teenager (living on the streets) who had witnessed a murder. In the process, Jane was injured/hospitalized and lost the baby.

Thanks tinderbox. I record all the episodes, but for some reason my DVR must have missed one.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234