+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

Re: Rizzoli and Isles on TNT

Darn, I missed it last night! I think they show the last episode before the new one each week so maybe I will be able to catch up.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I think that they will just have it where Frost decides to move out of state to be with his new girlfriend. I am really going to miss him as he was such a great actor and perfect for the Frost role.
    Florimel and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I think that they will just have it where Frost decides to move out of state to be with his new girlfriend. I am really going to miss him as he was such a great actor and perfect for the Frost role.
    Maybe, but that makes it look like he was planning on leaving the show. I guess we will have to wait and see.

What's really weird is that he died while they were taping the mid-season finale (which is why he was in the beginning of the show and not the end).

I was so not expecting him to show up last night.

I read an interview online with Sasha Alexander, and this will only be 4 episodes, and the 5th season will begin in the summer.

She mentioned that Lee Thompson Young will be in 3 of 4 episodes. They will deal with his passing in season 5.

Wow. I had no idea. How very sad. Only 29 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    What's really weird is that he died while they were taping the mid-season finale (which is why he was in the beginning of the show and not the end).

I was so not expecting him to show up last night.
    Will you please describe that particular episode. I'm trying to remember it.

Strange that he died during filming of an episode shown during last season but that he's still part of this "mini" season and will also be part of the season being filmed this summer. Talk about editing!!! I bet they edited in the gal from the coffee shop saying she was leaving the country, after he died, and that his disagreement with Maura, in that episode, was originally about something totally different. I think they rewrote that entire portion.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Will you please describe that particular episode. I'm trying to remember it.
    According to Wikipedia, it was called "Partners in Crime", about two people who died (one in a garage, the other in her hot tub), each killed by the other person's spouse. This is also the one where Paddy's father got released and ended up at Jane's house, and where Casey came home after being promoted to full colonel.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    According to Wikipedia, it was called "Partners in Crime", about two people who died (one in a garage, the other in her hot tub), each killed by the other person's spouse. This is also the one where Paddy's father got released and ended up at Jane's house, and where Casey came home after being promoted to full colonel.
    That was the one that was kind of an homage to Hitchcock's fabulous Strangers On a Train. I wasn't old enough to see that in the movie theater, but I've watched it many times on tv.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just started watching and WOW! A smiling Frost, much different than his wooden demeanor of the last episode of last season. Also, this does feel like a continuation or new in that Casey has had the operation (he went for it at the end of last season) and is out running. This is sooooo weird.

So, they filmed these concurrent with last season with the intention of presenting a mini season during the winter. That would make sense, but not when they said good-bye to Frost during the final episode of their regular season. I feel like I'm in a bizarre time continuum and not in a good way.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast