+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Continuum - Showcase

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Continuum - Showcase

As I posted, I am now watching season 1 on Netflix streaming. I'll finish that season up before season 2 begins on SyFy on June 7 at 10 PM.

I'm so happy SyFy puts recently completed seasons of their shows (at least this one and Merlin) up on Netflix streaming. I was right to look forward to this show. So far it hasn't disappointed.
    cablejockey likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hey all! Thanks for mentioning this. I just looked at On Demand ... and S1 Ep1 , the pilot called A Stitch in Time is on Demand. Only the first episode ... so maybe they will be re-airing others too? How many episoded were there in S1. ?

I looked it up and I think there were 10 episodes is that correct?
    Last edited by echo226; 05-27-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Hey all! Thanks for mentioning this. I just looked at On Demand ... and S1 Ep1 , the pilot called A Stitch in Time is on Demand. Only the first episode ... so maybe they will be re-airing others too? How many episoded were there in S1. ?

I looked it up and I think there were 10 episodes is that correct?
    Season 1 had 10 episodes and season 2 will have 13 episodes. My go to web sites for info are TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide and TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It's been airing in Canada for a while now and I'm finding season 2's pace a little slower than I'd like. There hasn't seemed to be a whole heck of a lot of development the last few episodes. That being said, it's still good!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Downloaded episode one of season one. Watched less than 6 minutes and deleted it from the computer.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Downloaded episode one of season one. Watched less than 6 minutes and deleted it from the computer.
    I watched this when it was originally on in Canada and switched it off. I did try again when SyFy aired it. Episode one starts off slow and you have to get past the first 10 minutes or so and it wasn't as bad as when I first viewed it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'll pull it out of the trash and try again.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I also watched the first episode, did not like it at all, and never watched again. It is available on Netflix streaming, so maybe I'll try again at some point.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

yall are tough, lol

i had noticed this was in my instant queue a couple weeks ago and watched season 1 entirely when i had some down time (i think the netflix bot recommended it and i queued it at some point due to the show description)

it was completely watchable, i then watched the s2 eps at places online (the show does get annoying with all the constant corporation blah blah talk and whatnot, but like i said still completely watchable)

the show is not near as good as beasts like LOST or FRINGE, but a decent sci-fi time travel show

---

i think there was only like 8 or 9 eps online of s2, is the show cancelled or when is it returning..? i would like to finish out the season at least

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

It's still running on Friday night on the SyFy channel. I'm watching my DVR saved show right now...well, not right, right, now, it's on pause while I scan the site, but...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12