+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Saving Hope

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Saving Hope

Is anyone still watching this? I just caught up today on Hulu and find it all intriguing. There are obviously better medical dramas out there but the whole premise of what happens to you when you're in a coma is something I've thought about and that's what has kept me watching. I was really upset when the ex pulled the plug- I'm dying to see what happens tomorrow night!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh, me too! Initially, I wasn't interested in this show and then once I started watching it I found that I loved the premise. I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow night as well.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I am very much hooked and anticipating what will happen next.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh, me too! Initially, I wasn't interested in this show and then once I started watching it I found that I loved the premise. I'm looking forward to watching it tomorrow night as well.
    Same here! I didn't think it was going to be very good. Now, well now I am hooked.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Great show last night. Makes me wonder what's going to happen if and when the character comes out of his coma. I suspect if he does, there will be some sort of triangle between him, the fiancee and the ex-wife.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I think you're right about the love triangle and originally thought it would be with Alex's ex and Charlie but now I wonder if Charlie comes out of his coma w/ amnesia and doesn't remember Alex and thinks he's still married to the ex. I was just so happy when his heartbeat started getting stronger.

There are quite a few parts to this show that hit home b/c of a death in the family last year but I find that I have to keep watching, maybe to see a different, happier outcome... I hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment in the end. Good news is that the show's been renewed for next year!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Never thought of that angle about Charlie not knowing who his fiancee is...geez, so many possibilities with this,. Like I said, I love the show's premise. And I'm glad the show has been renewed...I had been wondering about that.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Great show last night. Makes me wonder what's going to happen if and when the character comes out of his coma. I suspect if he does, there will be some sort of triangle between him, the fiancee and the ex-wife.
    I really hope not! I don't like the ex wife.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I really hope not! I don't like the ex wife.
    Oh, I don't like her either. But it does seem as though they're hinting around at it.

FORT Fogey

How interesting! He doesn't want to wake up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast