+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Bunheads (ABC Family)

Re: Bunheads (ABC Family)

who is TJ? I thought that was a Delouise?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fan

I loved the poke at Abby Lee Miller at the end of this episode! Michelle asks Fanny, "What will you tell the angry villagers?", meaning what will she tell the dance students parents, when they see that Michelle has returned. Fanny replies, "If they don't like it they can take their children to that enormous crazy woman with the pyramid system, whose students end up with knocked knees and post traumatic stress disorder."
    Florimel, GabbyG and Katydyd like this.

So happy the back half of season 1 is back! I really enjoyed the episode. I feel like, even with the time past, it picked up at the perfect time.

Thoroughly enjoyed the first two episodes of the second half of season 1. Nice to see other characters that can do the fast babble mouth, kudos to Boo's and Carl's moms. Interesting to see the two newbies. Wondering if poor Michelle will end up with Truly and Sasha as roomies?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Liking the second half of season one. I can't believe Stasha got such a great apartment and she is like what 16?

Boo and Carl, don't see it lasting with her taking care of her brothers.

I loved seeing Sutton act with her brother. Obviously they have a built in chemistry. I'd love to see him come back to town down the road. Lolita Davidovitch as their mom is perfect casting.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The episode last night was my favorite so far. I loved the mine dance and Kirk was there. We need more Kirk.

FORT Fan

I like Bunheads a lot, but it makes me miss Gilmore Girls even more.

I like Sean Gunn and always enjoyed Kirk, but I don't want this to become Gilmore Girls: California Edition. We've already seen the actress who played Gypsy as well, not to mention Liza Weil playing Paris as a thirtysomething. I want this show to create its own identity and not rely so much on the popularity of GG.

I liked the "miner dance" too, but the Tommy Lee Jones stuff was super annoying.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

With Talia marrying her older gentlemen friend and being pregnant can Michele not be far behind but stay unmarried and be pregnant by Godot? There is a kind of age symmetry to the possibility.

+ Reply to Thread