+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hart of Dixie (CW)

CCL

Re: Hart of Dixie (CW)

I like Shelby and I guess the writers do too so they thought of a way to keep her and came up with Brick. I'm not sure about that one. I'm more concerned about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    spoilers I've read that have Brick's nephew coming into town as a competitor (he's a doctor) and potential love interest for Zoe. And suggestions of a Lemon-Wade pairing which I wouldn't have minded before Zoe-Wade but which I don't want now. And apparently Ruby is coming back at some point
    Last edited by CCL; 01-18-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

First off, just no to all the spoilers listed above. Ugh.

Last night's episode could have been better. I find George's mom to be highly annoying and her overactive need for George and Zoe to be together was too much. It's not hard to see they wouldn't be great for each other and people wanting to always push them together is annoying. I wish I could take the accent guy seriously, but every time he came on screen I remembered he was the English, rocker boyfriend for Amanda Bynes' character on What I Like About You. I just could not get that out of my head.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

So, I think we need an ecomap/relationship genogram to keep it all straight. I've never seen so many pairings happen within the course of only a few episodes.

I'm enjoying the show and happy that Zoe's fitting in more. But I would like to see Lavon back in his groove. No one liked what's her name anyways!

CCL

The timing of the show confused me so much that it took me out of the show. Flu is late Fall/winter whereas strawberry season in Alabama starts in late April. So I didn't understand how the two events could be going on concurrently. Especially as it was Christmas two episodes ago so I would think it was still winter in Bluebell? . And I didn't get how they thought closing the town off for two days would "save" them -like the flu wouldn't come through a week later ?
    But I did like the Annabeth -Lavon scenes.

The ending of last night's show and the preview for next week's episode are not good. I don't like when jerk Wade is around.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

That was the most delightfully weird and silly marriage proposal ever. I couldn't help but smile!

I'm not a Wade/Zoe fan, so I wasn't unhappy (or surprised) by his behavior last night.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

I am a Wade/Zoe fan so I was unhappy. If they're going to make them break up, fine, but I'd rather it not be because Wade is cheating. And cheating with Cassandra from Antm to boot.

Zombie wedding proposal? Loved it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345