+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hart of Dixie (CW)

Re: Hart of Dixie (CW)

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I think Wade and Zoe complement eachother. He grounds her a bit whereas she makes him a bit deeper (for example, with the black and white cookies...I'm sure that's the first romantic gesture he's ever (or ever had to) make. And while the waitress may have helped steer him in a direction, he was the one who had to come up with the idea of what gesture to make). Plus I like their banter.
    I would say a significant part of it is that I don't care for George. I find him wishy-washy and, frankly, uninteresting. The only time I have had flashes of interest in him was with some of his interactions with Lemon. I know they've set it up for George and Zoe to be the "one true pair" but I don't find the spark is there. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out like say, for example, Dawson's Creek where Dawson and Joey were set up as the ultimate (to-be) couple but as the show went on the showrunners found that Joey's relationship with Pacey was the stronger option and the latter two ended up together.
    I so agree with you. I have never seen any chemistry between Zoe and George. I think they are much too alike to ever work out in a believable way to me. I think they work best as friends. I find him infinitely more interesting in a few interactions with Lemon and currently with Tanzy (sp?).

Zoe and Wade don't look like they make sense on paper, but I think as the show goes along it will be shown that they can have an actual relationship. I think their "date" this week was awkward because Zoe was still so off-guard about him asking in the first place. Right now they may not be meant to have an actual relationship but I hope it gets to that point eventually.
    Last edited by umngirl; 12-06-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

CCL

Ooh, they had a date this week? Haven't seen the episode yet...something to look forward to, certainly!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Ooh, they had a date this week? Haven't seen the episode yet...something to look forward to, certainly!
    They did thanks to the bachelor basket auction.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

The basket auction reminded me of the GGirls basket auction (only reversed genders). I'm totally rooting for Lemon now... how did that happen?!

I would like Levon with Lemon, but I will settle for anyone but Ruby. She just seems so phony.

CCL

Ah, Gilmore Girls. . I need to move to a quirky small town, get my fill of bachelor auctions and mayoral races decided by chickens, and then get out before I get tired of everyone being in my business.

I have literally watched the ending to last night's episode about 10 times. I just loved it. I hate that there is on the winter hiatus because I don't want to wait til the new year to see what happens next. But for now, I'm firmly planted on the Wade and Zoe train.

I've always preferred Zoe and Wade and glad she came to her senses.

Know who else I am liking? Brick and the basket date chick... totally cute.

CCL

A Wade and Zoe reunion and a Ruby-Lavon breakup? Thanks for the Christmas present show!
    umngirl likes this.

Love, love, love Zoe and Wade together. Even when they are fighting. The Brick and Shelby thing is still too much for me. I liked the love interest they had for him earlier this season. So glad Ruby is gone.

Brick and Shelby get an "ewww" from me. I too, like his lady friend from earlier in the season.

Part of me wanted Lemon to just tell Levon that she still loves him....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast