+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hart of Dixie (CW)

Re: Hart of Dixie (CW)

George has definitely grown on me. It took me a while to get used to seeing Scott Porter NOT in a wheelchair since the first thing I ever saw him in was Friday Night Lights. I like him now, and especially since he finally stopped lying to everyone, including himself. I like him and Zoe together, but I doubt that will happen, at least for a while. I thought the vet was cute and might have been good for Zoe. He and Zoe just had bad timing and she kept getting distracted by Wade.... not that that's very difficult!

I know a lot of people wrote this show off as a female Doc Hollywood, but I think they missed out. There are very few original ideas out there any more. Every show is like another show in some way. For me, if the acting and writing are good and I like the characters, I'm there.

This, along with GCB, was my guilty pleasure TV. I'm excited it got moved to Tuesday, so now I can watch it without having to hunt it down online!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm sure Zoe will end up with Wade, George and maybe even Lavon depending on how many seasons this show gets...but at the end of the day I LOVE her with Wade. He is the guy that represents the unknown, isn't predictable and he is certainly NOT someone she would had ever envisioned herself with--yet their chemistry is HOT! This is very much like Damon vs. Stefan on TVD--does the girl pick the sure, safe guy or the slightly dangerous one?

Like I said, I'm sure they will ALL sleep with each other at some point depending on how long the show lasts, but ultimately I hope Zoe realizes that Wade can be great for her even if he's not a doctor or lawyer, Lemon gets over whatever crap she has about dating Lavon and George moves back to NYC.

There were moments throughout the season where George was the one to pick, but towards the end he lost that claim. Wade really seemed to grow up (or at least make the attempts to). I want to see him and Zoe together for a while first.

I'd actually really like to see Zoe and Lemon become friends!

What I would like to know is where has "Burt Reynolds" been?

I like the idea of Zoe and Wade together. Like some of the others, I am used to Wade as Ryder from the Young & The Restless where he was a total douche bag but I love him in this show!

I also like Zoe's friendship with Rose...

CCL

Ok, someone needs to fill me in on what happens in the last two episodes of the season as they're not on demand to watch. Please and thank you!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Okay, here's a good recap of the finale from TVline: Hart of Dixie Season 1 Finale Recap - TVLine

PM on the way about episodes online....

I'll try to find a recap for the penultimate episode too
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

CCL

I'm so lucky. Things to do now. . Thanks Critical.
    Critical likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

This is such a cute show, I'm happy it got renewed .

George needs to take some time to figure out what he wants. Part of him still loves & cares about Lemon (as evidenced by his actions when she was up on the roof). The other part of him is interested in Zoe, she is something new and completely opposite everything he has known (Lemon). I hope they don't push him & Zoe together right off the get-go next season.

I always think of him in his role on FNL too. I loved that show, best show ever! After FNL he was in the SyFy show Caprica.

Wade & Zoe have the best chemistry! Wow-za . It seems that Zoe has brought out the best in Wade... he is trying to be more responsible, wants to get his own bar, etc... Wade is so not the "typical" guy you would expect for Zoe Hart to go for.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    This is such a cute show, I'm happy it got renewed .

George needs to take some time to figure out what he wants. Part of him still loves & cares about Lemon (as evidenced by his actions when she was up on the roof). The other part of him is interested in Zoe, she is something new and completely opposite everything he has known (Lemon). I hope they don't push him & Zoe together right off the get-go next season.
    I finally watched the season finale, and I think George doesn't know what he wants. I too hope they don't push Zoe & George together right away either. I'm not a huge fan of Zoe/Wade, but that'd be really awful to do to Wade! Why do I have the feeling this show will end just the way it started? George & Lemon about to get married, Zoe & Wade sparking, and Lavon grinning! LOL

While I think Zoe and Wade have great chemistry, I don't think that's a relationship that could last. They're just too different. He's always going to have a touch too much of the bad boy in him. They're fun, but not in the long term.

I think George is a better match for Zoe, but he's definitely not ready yet. He needs time to sort out his feelings and figure out what he wants.

I love Zoe's friendship with Lavon and I would never want them to be more than friends. He's a great stabilizing influence for her. They need to find him a nice girl until Lemon is ready to get back together with him. I really liked what I saw of that relationship. Of course, I'd only want that if she really wanted to be with him and he wasn't just a consolation prize. He's such a good guy, I don't want to see him being used.

I don't want to see Burt Reynolds! Big alligators freak me out. I keep imagining a Lake Placid-type scenario with Lavon going down to feed Burt Reynolds livestock or something. Yuck!

I'd love to see Mary Page Keller come back next season. There was a nice little spark with her character and Brick. Poor Brick needs some action too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast