+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Fall 2012/Spring 2013 New Tv Schedule

FORT Fanatic

2012-2013 Premiere Dates

All of the networks have released their premiere dates except ABC and CBS. Any idea when they'll be released? Just curious.

Re: Fall 2012/Spring 2013 New Tv Schedule

So I've started seeing commercials for a new show that is based (loosely I would imagine) on Sherlock Holmes, with Lucy Lu. It's called Elementary. It looks promising. Anyone else starting to see the commercials? Fall shows are just around the corner from starting!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    So I've started seeing commercials for a new show that is based (loosely I would imagine) on Sherlock Holmes, with Lucy Lu. It's called Elementary. It looks promising. Anyone else starting to see the commercials? Fall shows are just around the corner from starting!
    Advertising for Elementary has been around for a while now. I won't be watching. A Sherlock Holmes living in present day New York with a female Dr. Watson makes no sense to me and interests me even less. I'll stick with the BBC version.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Advertising for Elementary has been around for a while now. I won't be watching. A Sherlock Holmes living in present day New York with a female Dr. Watson makes no sense to me and interests me even less. I'll stick with the BBC version.
    Same here . Cant beat the BBC
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't even know their was a show like that lol. I don't watch BBC. In fact we just get BBC America. Would it be on there? Anyway, I'll give it a shot, looks like it could be entertaining.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I didn't even know their was a show like that lol. I don't watch BBC. In fact we just get BBC America. Would it be on there? Anyway, I'll give it a shot, looks like it could be entertaining.
    Quite a few of the actual BBC shows are broadcast on the various PBS channels. Most areas usually get at least 2 PBS channels, and some even get 3. The programming on the non-main PBS channels often run some really interesting BBC programming, and lots of the older mini-series that we havent seen for a while. For example our local PBS channel is currently running 'Lark Rise to Candleford,' and recently concluded a showing of of 'Land Girls.' Loved them both.

Yes, although I do get BBC America, I also watch a lot of BBC shows on the three PBS channels I get. I'm currently watching Masterpiece Mysteries, Keeping Up Appearances, As Time Goes By, and a few others as they become available. I also receive Are You Being Served, but I own that one on dvd.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yes, although I do get BBC America, I also watch a lot of BBC shows on the three PBS channels I get. I'm currently watching Masterpiece Mysteries, Keeping Up Appearances, As Time Goes By, and a few others as they become available. I also receive Are You Being Served, but I own that one on dvd.
    Are you being served, and Keeping Up.I can watch them over and over( I am sure I know the lines)
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

When I was in my car at lunch, they announced a teaser that a popular tv sitcom is coming to an end and said they would reveal which one later. They didn't announce it before I got back to work so now I'm wondering which show it is. Does anyone have any idea of which show it is?

It's probably not even a show I watch but they have me curious now. The only sitcom I would really miss is Modern Family because I started watching it late but I couldn't imagine it's about to end.

I might have just found it. I'd been doing a Google search for shows ending in 2012 and hadn't found it. Then I got to the TV Guide website and they say that The Office is ending after it's 9th season. I bet that's what they were referring to on the radio. I don't watch that show so that's ok.
    Last edited by pikachu; 08-22-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I'm trying to figure out if Lifetime is bringing Army Wives back for another season. I have googled all over and can't find anything on it. Each week they say something when they show the previews for the next week's show, like the end is near, but they don't say if it's the end of the season or series. The show is very screwed up and there seems not much reason to go on, but you never know. Any suggestions on where the answer might be located?

+ Reply to Thread