SATURDAY
    8 pm Fox Sports Saturday

SUNDAY
    7 NFL OT
    8 pm The Simpsons
    8:30 pm Bob’s Burgers
    9 pm Family Guy
    9:30 pm American Dad

Midseason: American Idol, Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, The Cleveland Show and new shows : Cops- Kevin Williamson’s Kevin Bacon-fronted serial killer thriller The Following (to air Mondays) and the Scott Foley-Becki Newton comedy The Goodwin Games (to air Tuesdays).

NOT RETURNING NEXT SEASON: Alcatraz, Allen Gregory, Breaking In, The Finder, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, Napoleon Dynamite and Terra Nova.

Source: Fox Fall TV Schedule -- 2012 - TVLine

Re: Fall 2012/Spring 2013 New Tv Schedule

The biggest switches are Glee to Thursdays and Touch to Fridays.

I think Touch may be a better lead in to Fringe. But we'll see.
    I'm also surprised they're moving Glee to Thursdays. It has faired much poorer this year than last on a bit of a softer night. What will moving it to a show heavy night do?

I was just about to get excited for Arrow - until I saw that Justin Hartley wasn't playing the title character. I might give it a try but I'm afraid I'll be daydreaming about Ollie and his fantastic abs to the point of serious distraction!

Beauty & The Beast reboot - WHYYYYYY??? Re-imagine it, fine. But to use the same character names and everything? UGH! I guess the CW figures that it worked with the rip-off Nikita.

I'm not sure that Fridays can be considered the death spot anymore. Considering that of the sci-fi trifecta currently on air - all are quality shows and doing well. Plus Blue Bloods is pretty strong.

I may give Elementary and Vegas a shot if they don't conflict with any of my existing shows.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Also when I think about it with the economy being what it is instead of going out to eat and a movie on Friday night I can see alot of families staying home to eat and watching TV at home since it is less expensive to do so and therefore better ratings for the Friday shows.
    Florimel and Katydyd like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Numb3rs, another of my favorites, also did six seasons well on Friday nights. I love having good shows to watch on Friday as on every other day of the week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

There were a lot of really good new shows this past season. Unfortunately most of my favorites didn't make the cut. I'm going to try to distance myself from most of the new ones unless they seem REALLY interesting. So far, from the descriptions/cast I read only 1 really catches my interest: Vegas. Interesting premise & interesting cast.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I realize I keep saying this, but I'm trying to cut out competition reality shows. So far, I've gotten away from Bachelor Shows, Survivor, the cooking show about Plates in 80 Days, and a few more, but I can't seem to shake Dancing With the Stars and American Idol. I think my disgust with the judges over this current season will be enough to deter me from watching them another season, UNLESS they get all new judges.

I want to stay away from THe X Factor this season. Brittany and the other new girl judge just makes me VERY disinterested. The only reason I watched last season was because of Rachel Crow. She was the only thing I liked about the show. Sorry Simon.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The majority of my favorite shows will still be there for me when the fall season rolls around, but I'm always interested in adding something new to my line-up.

Glad David Krumholtz is coming back (Partners) but given that The Playboy Club didn't even last long enough for me to realize he was a part of it, I won't reserve a parking space for it on my dvr just yet.

Sherlock is all the rage, so I'm not surprised to see someone come up with a show, just like the non-surprises with anything Fairy Tale related. Sorry, but Once Upon A Time is enough for me.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Actually, Grimm and Supernatural have done quite well on Fridays and NBC has put Community as the lead in to Grimm, might be a good thing.
    Yes, but it's lead-in is (the awful) Whitney. I'm getting echoes of what NBC did to Chuck in its last season (move it to Fridays and give it 13 episodes). Better than nothing, I guess.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm going to be very succinct - the BBC may sue the producers of "Elementary" because save a female Watson (WHY?!?) and location the theme of Sherlock in present day IS being done overseas with "Sherlock" and here reading the synopsis it's almost a literal word for word experience. (To be different it has to have three differences I believe, and I can see two).

I agree on too many reality shows in the mix, and most of them right now are so bad be it gimmick casting, bad judging the like, it's hard to even watch the shows anymore.

+ Reply to Thread