+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Fall 2012/Spring 2013 New Tv Schedule

Fall 2012/Spring 2013 New Tv Schedule

I've watched every episode and I just checked and its still in my upcoming recordings for this week. I like it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Re: Fall 2012/Spring 2013 New Tv Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Just read that Made in New Jersey was cancelled after two episodes... Watched the first episode and that was enough for me. Right now I am enjoying Revolution, Partners keeps me laughing and I'm not sure if it's cause it's funny or I'm laughing at how bad it is... Also like the 666 show. Looking forward to Nashville tonight. Will be catching that new show Arrow tonight and see how that is. Also will be dvr'ing Chicago Fire.
    It has indeed been cancelled. The first casualty of the season. I'm surprised it was first. I thought a few would make it before that (i.e., The Neighbors, Guys with Kids, Animal Practice).

I'm not surprised Made in New Jersey was canceled. Thought it was awful! Watched Nashville tonight and really liked it, esp. since it has Connie Britton as the lead. I have been a fan of hers since she was on Friday Night Lights.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I wasnt that crazy for Nashville I think there is too much on right now.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It has indeed been cancelled. The first casualty of the season. I'm surprised it was first. I thought a few would make it before that (i.e., The Neighbors, Guys with Kids, Animal Practice).
    I never watched Made in Jersey, but I like the 3 comedies you mentioned in your quotes. I think they're funny.

If Nashville was Connie Britton and the girl in the bar as the made females I'd probably like it more. I get what they're trying to do with having someone with rising career, falling career, and someone at their peak on the show but it was a little much for me. That and Hayden is not my most favorite actress ever.

I don't have anything on Wednesdays that I watch other wise now so I'll probably flip through this again. I'm not into multiple love triangles and what not either.

Sooo...I wonder if I was the only one who loved Nashville. I thought the acting was really good. I don't like Hayden P. (not going to attempt her last name!) but since her character wasn't likeable, that was okay.

I don't watch a whole lot of regular shows nesides Castle and Once Upon a Time, so that probably makes it easier to add another one to my must see list.

FORT Fogey

I should have just recorded it to watch over the weekend because I started falling asleep toward the end, but I would give Nashville a couple more tries. I like the barmaid/singer and her boyfriend, hate Hayden P's character (so I guess she's doing a good job), and am ambivalent about Connie B's character so far. I don't like that she's in an unsatisfying marriage and still in love with the old boyfriend who is now in bed with her rival because that is all too cliched and predictable. I just don't see this getting any more interesting, but I'm willing to watch another time or two.

I did not watch it yet, but it's on my DVR and I'll probably take a look. I'm not a big fan of Hayden Panettiere either, but I did find out something interesting today.

I saw that both Bryan Cranston and Stanley Tucci were guests on Kelly and Michael today, so I watched because I like both actors. I always forget how handsome Bryan really is when he's out of Walter White character. Anyway, they showed a photo of him as quite a young man when he was on the soap "Loving", one I never watched. He was in the photo with one of his leading ladies, Lesley Vogel, again a name I don't know; that photo is on imdb.com. But, he told us that Lesley Vogel is the mother of Hayden Panettiere. Just an interesting little factoid I thought I'd share.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I watched some of Emily Owens, MD last night and liked it enough to give it another shot. I thought the lead character was relatable and engaging though I hope they don't overdo it with the voiceovers. Of course it was nice to see Justin Hartley on my TV again and the other supporting characters seemed like a good mix.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread