+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keen Eddie

OH! I hope Bravo Canada airs the series too. I really liked this show and I felt cheated when I didnt get to see the entire run.
    Ili, Miss Moneypenny (Jenny?) is a great tease! Although I think Eddie has a better chance with Serena.
    The first epi is too funny, when Eddie first arrives at the flat and she's shaggin' her b/f on the carpet.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oh, I loved this show. Thank god for Bravo
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I liked this show too, but it seemed to vanish so quickly. I'm glad it's getting a new life. Too bad I don't get Bravo.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Ili, Miss Moneypenny (Jenny?) is a great tease! Although I think Eddie has a better chance with Serena.

She is the best tease!!!!! Though you know over half of it is his fantasy going in overdrive. I don't want to see him a Serena hook up though, the dance that they do with each other now is more interesting.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    She is the best tease!!!!! Though you know over half of it is his fantasy going in overdrive. I don't want to see him a Serena hook up though, the dance that they do with each other now is more interesting.
    I agree. It takes the sexual tension out of the show when the writers actually bring people together. Think of how great shows in the past were brought down by that very scenario.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

a la Moonlighting ... Who's the Boss...Ed
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

god!!! isn't it the 20th yet!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

IT'S ON TONIGHT!!! starting with the pilot episode

Anybody know if this is airing in Canada? I watched it the first time around, on FOX, but I can't find it anywhere in the listings.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I never watched it when it was on Fox, but Mark Valley is SUCH a hottie (I SO loved Pasadena) that I am gonna tape and watch it later this week. I have only heard good things about it, here at the FORT and beyond....
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast