+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keen Eddie

FORT Regular
    I missed the end ( watching America's next top model). What happened?

Well they told the soccer(sorry, football) dude to play the best game he could, that pissed off the kidnappers who called his wife at halftime. Eddie and crew traced the call, but found a relay call forwarding thing, but ended up finding the creeps by the end of the game so everything turned out good.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

This show is still doing good after the fourth or so show. By now either they start to die or stay good, this show is promising. I thought for a while that the blonde was out and he was going to pal with the yank roommate, but they got things back under control at the end. I do hope that they don't make Him and Fiona lovers, he still has too many fantasies about Miss Moneypenny... and I don't blame him either Growl!!!!!!.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

FORT Regular
    thank you ilikai for the recap!!!

7/8 show

Oh Eddie didn't win any brownie points with his boss when the chief inspector put him in charge of getting the murderous burglar. At least he succeded (like we had any doubts ) His interacting fantasy conversations with miss moneypenny are going to kill me. Just something about a foxy babe talking sex that makes me thick

FORT Regular
    His boss is definetly a looker!

Kid on dad's shoulders : Daddy, Daddy! Teacher says, 'Everytime a hubcap is found, an angel gets his wings.'
    Father: Your teacher's full of crap.

- rocko's modern life

I love Keen Eddie!
    But, for some reason, has it changed time? It's been two weeks that I haven't seen it!
    *cough FOX cough*

its been moved to thursday nights at 8 eastern/7 central... same damn time as Amazing race... and I work nights... this sucks!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I can't seem to find it on at all...west coast....I love the show...been watching MI-5 too. Brutal.

Uni

Fox put it on hiatus till the end of August. They better not cancel it after the end of the season. I will be mad then!!! I love this show, the actors, the editting and filming direction is different and refreshing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast