+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Keen Eddie

This show is a little freaky, but I really liked it. Very good.

It's on my regular viewing schedule.

FORT Regular
    Ok someone smack me( or give me a hug ) but I'm starting to think Eddie's cop/agent partner guy, the one with the reddish kind of long hair who helps Ed get the bad guys (read character name: Monty Pippin), is cute. I just can't stop looking for him in the scenes. arghh

I like the show, it does remind me of Guy Ritchie's movies, which is why I like it. I loved it when Eddie was kidnapped and said " this blind fold smells funny"

I can't stand the plotline, though, between Eddie and his roommate. Destroys the whole thing I think. I wish for them the best. Anyways only caught glimpses of last night episode's because I was too busy watching Ebony throw a hissy fit and Adrienne's funny reindition of the word "passion".

By the way, I'm:new so

Last night's wasn't the best episode, I didn't think. I hope it can maintain the greatness of the first episode. Otherwise I'll drop it.

And welcome, Jamie. Introduce yourself in the Announcements forum, and you'll get a lot more hello's.

Hey, I thought it was pretty good last night- it reminds me totally of Snatch- which is a good thing.

I hope they return to that bar- those 2 are fricking great!

As far as I am concerned, tonights show was another great episode. The camera work is good, the acting is good, the plot lines are good. The exchange between the roomies is great. Let's keep the animosity going between those two.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

It wasn't bad. I'm losing interest in this show, though. The opera singer was a regular on the British "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

I can't get into this show at all.

I was really hoping to like it.

Opera singer? Male or female?
    "That's Numberwang!"

singer was femaile. I like the show alot so far.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I just came into tonight's episode at like 9:15 when I was channel surfing. After seeing some of it, I had keep watching. Good show!!

I think TiVo got this episode - at least I'm hoping. Kind of.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast