+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Katydyd

Thread: The Client List

The Client List

Is anyone watching The Client List? It comes on Lifetime, Sunday nights at 10:00 p.m. I watched the first two episode ON Demand and am hooked! It is well written and has just the right formula for LIfetime IMO. It's not predictable and the acting is top notch.

Here is a link to their website. The videos are good, but the still photos of the cast do not do them justice. They really need to update their site.

Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband just takes off and leave her and her two kids. She goes to work at a legit massage parlor, but soon discovers they offer extra services.

Great comflict with her mother played by Cybil Shepard. Her husband's brother, who is stepping in to help since his brother took off is VERY hot.

The massage parlor has many interesting characters too. It is owned by a very smart, business lady, who also plays Dr. Webber's wife on Grey's Anatomy.

Watch The Client List Full Episodes & Videos Online - myLifetime.com

I hope others will tune in. I heard their rathings are great.
    I watch Mad Men are 10:00 so, I will have to tape and watch it later.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: The Client List

I haven't watched yet. I wasn't sure if I would like it by watching the commercials. I didn't realize that Cybil Shepard was in this until I saw her interview on the CBS Early show. Since I'm a big fan of hers, I plan on watching an episode online. My DVR is packed on Sunday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I haven't watched yet. I wasn't sure if I would like it by watching the commercials. I didn't realize that Cybil Shepard was in this until I saw her interview on the CBS Early show. Since I'm a big fan of hers, I plan on watching an episode online. My DVR is packed on Sunday nights.
    I think you might like it. It's interesting, never boring and it's not as sexy as you might think. They show some suggestive shots of guys' chests, but then cut away. They haven't shown any sex scenes with her yet, though there seems to be some chemistry between her brother-in-law and Jennifer Love Hewitt. They both are fighting it. Her husband's disappearance is mysterious. He seemed like a jerk. I hope he stays gone.

The theme each week is Jennifer actually helping one of her client's by reconciling with a lost love, wife, etc. It sounds corny, but it's actually very good iMO.

I've watched this and agree it's pretty good escapism I'm a JLH fan from waaaaay back to "Birds of Paradise." The supporting cast is very good, and yup, Bro in law is fine! Just one minor nit-pick: I have the feeling the typical "client list" is not nearly as good looking as what she's had so far. If the clients were always that hot, there would probably be housewives lining up for massage parlor work
    Debb70 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I've watched this and agree it's pretty good escapism I'm a JLH fan from waaaaay back to "Birds of Paradise." The supporting cast is very good, and yup, Bro in law is fine! Just one minor nit-pick: I have the feeling the typical "client list" is not nearly as good looking as what she's had so far. If the clients were always that hot, there would probably be housewives lining up for massage parlor work
    This is true. I told my mom, (we were watching together) that it seems all the old, out of shape, men wanted the regular massage and the hottie hunks wanted that something extra. PLEASE. I don't buy it. LOL I guess they have to do what they can to give ladies that fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I started watching it this weekend since there were back to back episodes. I fleeting felt that I should apply to become a RMT if the clientelle is that tasty. Then I remembered that I am a client of a RMT....back fat and moles no thanks.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

How is Riley going to avoid to buy the business if she didn't even have $5000. to pay for her husband's legal retainer? I wonder if that new friend Riley has the bank is going to really bend the rules to help her out.

I watched a little bit of it the 1st season it was on. Single mom...blah blah...who turns to hooker...blah blah...has a heart of gold...blah blah...now running the place...blah blah...nah over it...just don't buy anything about this show.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

CORRECTION to post above. I meant to say how can Riley AFFORD to buy the business, not avoid. lol

It's out there, but I liked it okay last season. I'll try it again this time. It's not a super great show, but okay for a Sunday night. lol

+ Reply to Thread