+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Kathy (Bravo--Kathy Griffin talk show)

Re: Kathy (Bravo--Kathy Griffin talk show)

I saw most of the show with Jane Fonda, Lisa Ling and Sharon Osbourne. I did get the feeling that Jane Fonda was quite uncomfortable though. These things go right over Kathy's head. LOL

That was a great episode with Fonda and Osbourne and Ling. Even with the usual bawdy talk, Kathy managed to introduce some thoughtful topics and it was a great exchange between all of them. The women on the View could learn from this episode, lol.

And the video piece about Maggie's birthday was funny and a little poignant too.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I LOVED last week with Anderson Cooper
    Did I misinterpret it, or did he "come out" last week? He said to the guest who was joke-flirting with him, "Sorry, but that's not gonna happen." I guess it's an open secret that he's gay, but he's never addressed it directly.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

Update: Well he's totally out now. Good for him. Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

Yes, to me, it was a hint. I always had a feeling, and it doesnt matter to me. He is still the silver fox
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

I think Kathy is finding her pace as the show seems to be improving... and as much as I like her and the show, I do find a lot of it cringe worthy!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12