+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 120 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree1029Likes

Thread: Live! with Kelly and Ryan

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly & Michael

You mean Mark???

I think the space is enormous..forgot if it is 7000 sq feet or even larger. It should be interesting to see how it turns out.

you mean Mark? Michael is their first born.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

KAREN

Oh right, I mean Mark. Where will they live in NY? Have they already bought another apt?

FORT Fogey

I think that people that live in really expensive homes like this do that kind of thing from time to time as a financial investment. I read somewhere that they bought the place for around $5 million or something like that. So if real estate in their neighborhood starts selling for much higher prices, and there is speculation they can make a big profit, they'll put the place on the market. If someone is willing to pay the asking price, they make a great big profit and can move somewhere comprable. IF they don't get their asking price, they just stay where they are. I don't think it says much about where they may want to move, or that there is anything going on with their lives. It probably just says there is a lot of demand in real estate in their neighborhood and they want to see if they can make money from it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to say that Michael has really grown on me. He is showing more of his personality and Kelly is involving him more during the host chat. They really are working well together and compliment one another.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I have turned it on a couple of times lately just to see. Actually M. annoys me less than she does.....still TOO MUCH talking about herself and her kids.......every topic gets turned around to herself. So five minutes is all I have given it a few different times.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I have turned it on a couple of times lately just to see. Actually M. annoys me less than she does.....still TOO MUCH talking about herself and her kids.......every topic gets turned around to herself. So five minutes is all I have given it a few different times.
    She still talks about herself and her family, but that doesn't bother me. It's nice to see the other side of both hosts. Regis used to annoy me a lot when he tried to be funny and it would come out like a sexual insult.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Yeah! Josh Groban!! One of a very small handful of people who makes me want to see the show. I dvr'd it to FF to his parts!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Yeah! Josh Groban!! One of a very small handful of people who makes me want to see the show. I dvr'd it to FF to his parts!
    Is he on today? omg I love him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread