+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly & Michael

Regarding Kelly's weight -- I think she understand what her body looks like. She's made fun of her boy-like figure on many occasions. I can remember one episode last year when Seth Meyers was co-hosting, and they were talking about the number of bodysuits worn on the American Idol finale. Kelly kept on saying she couldn't wear them, and if she tried, she'd look like a boy playing dress up rather than the slightest bit sexy. I remember it because she was mocking her boy-figure so much that Seth finally made a comment about how she needed to stop obsessing about her body. I don't doubt that she monitors her weight very carefully,and is obsessive about exercise. But I think she has a strong grasp on what she looks like. I also agree that Michael has seemed recently to be much more comfortable with the idea that this is THEIR show, and not Kelly's show that he works on too. They are seeming more like equals, which is nice.

FORT Fogey

Actually, she needs to stop obsessing about herself ( and her kids). I was in the car dealership having some work done and the show was on with CC. About three other women were sitting and everyone of them commented that they really did not like her anymore. Just about every critical comment made here was made by those women about K.

FORT Fogey

She's starting to get on my nerves a la Kathie Lee ... and that's bad!
    Little Sew&Sew and tinderbox like this.

I enjoyed them today. I also think he's quite sexy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The new season started yesterday. I don't know if they actually were "on" or it was pre-recorded with it being the holiday but they touted it as the start of the new season. I missed the start when you can see the "previously recorded" message at the bottom when they first come out.

Her hair is pretty...quite a bit shorter and I think they increased the audience size but otherwise it really was the same old/same old.

FORT Fogey

It was a pre-recorded show. I noticed the message when they walked out. It was also confirmed by them doing very generic host chat topics rather than talking about things like what they did over the weekend. But it was a full show that was pre-recorded rather than a quick host chat followed by re-run interviews which was nice!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    She's starting to get on my nerves a la Kathie Lee ... and that's bad!

This is why I will watch only when the guest star is someone I really want to see - the list of those people stands at about a half dozen. Even when a favorite is on, I dvr the show and FF until their segment.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I did put it on today, It was live today and her hair is even shorter than yesterday and that of course was an important topic...Kelly and her hair.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I did put it on today, It was live today and her hair is even shorter than yesterday and that of course was an important topic...Kelly and her hair.
    For Kelly, it really IS a big deal to cut her hair, cause she's practically phobic about cutting her hair --- so much so, that I'm surprised that she actually went through with it. I haven't seen her on the show with the new haircut yet, I've just seen a few photos of it --- but so far it doesn't look particularly flattering to her. She's such a pretty woman -- but this super blunt 'bob' cut seems so severe for her little pixie face. If it were me, I would've gone with a much softer style --- but that's just my own taste.

FORT Fogey

Yes...We did hear about her issue with her hair (ad nauseum)...she had to cut it in four stages in order to get it where it is today.

+ Reply to Thread