+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Live! With Kelly & Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is he on today? omg I love him
    Yes and he was excellent
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

He is on today, Fanny Mare. I'll PM you a schedule of appearances that I got from his fan club website.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I really enjoyed the show yesterday. Josh Groban AND video of Kelly's Empire State Building run! That was really fascinating. And I guess I have to also say, begrudgingly, that Michael is annoying me a little less --- but I still don't want to see him every single day on the show. So like many of the other former 'regular' viewers, I now just watch the show when they have a guest I want to see -- and because I really enjoy Kelly, I try not to fast-forward through Kelly and Michael's chit chat segment, unless it becomes just too annoying or boring. (Must say tho, the one thing that I DO enjoy about Michael is when he talks about his fiance Nicole. She is a beautiful, talented and fascinating woman. Would love to see more of her on the show. Maybe she'll fill in for Kelly once in a while when Kelly is on vacation.)

Thanks to Little Sew&Sew, I manged to see Josh( sigh) it's not bad little show .I like Micheal.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just read that Kellie resonded to a question about if she keeps in touch with Regis by saying that she didn't and that she hasn't seen him since he left the show. Could this be true? How odd.

FORT Fogey

I saw that also and was somewhat surprised.

BTW, I watched the show briefly each day while Kelly was on vacation. I though Mickael did very well with a number of different hosts....he seemed much more animated with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just read that Kellie resonded to a question about if she keeps in touch with Regis by saying that she didn't and that she hasn't seen him since he left the show. Could this be true? How odd.
    I'm am not surprised. I always got the feeling that they started rubbing each other the wrong way after awhile. When Regis announced his retirement, she seemed quite eager for him to leave and carry on.

After I retired from over 30 years, I have not once gone back. I can easily understand them not keeping in contact with each other. People move on quickly.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

Of course he didn't go back to the show. We were surprised tht he and Kelly did not keep in any kind of contact. When I retired, I never went back to the workplace, but I certainly kept in touch with many people I worked with...some just emails or notes and others in person.

FORT Fogey

That doesn't surprise me that much. Regis and Kelly never seemed to have much in common other than their show which is why it worked to me. So once he's dismissed and not by his choice, why spend time together? If anything the thing that I find surprising about the story is that she'd admit it.

+ Reply to Thread