+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly & Michael

I guess I'm the lone fan here . I liked the show with Regis, and I like it with Michael too.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I guess I'm the lone fan here . I liked the show with Regis, and I like it with Michael too.
    When I do see it, I like Micheal. He is is kinda cute
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    I like Michael too, I guess its Kelly that's not keeping me with the show!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Michael is growing on me. It helps a little when Kelly lets him talk more and asks questions for us to get to know him better. I still would have rathered Seth
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I really like Michael, he is a breath of fresh air for the daytime talk shows...And Kelly is a doll; I saw her in NYC one day and was surprised at how very petite she is!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think Michael was the best choice they could have made to replace Regis. I think he does a great job, and, more important, he has a celebrity status that Kelly can't ignore. Today Hugh Jackman was a classic example. He obviously likes Kelly, but he was in awe of Michael. Kelly needed some of her humility back, and Michael's presence has helped her regain some. Now, she's back to her adorable self, and Michael brings a wonderful presence to the show.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I find it difficult to pay attention to anyone else when Hugh Jackman is on the screen. I've seen several versions of Les Miz both in theater and on film, both musical and not, and I've loved all of them that I've seen.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I find it difficult to pay attention to anyone else when Hugh Jackman is on the screen. I've seen several versions of Les Miz both in theater and on film, both musical and not, and I've loved all of them that I've seen.
    Same here. I love Les Miz. I will be one the first to see this at the movies!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Just saw that Kelly has been shopping her NYC apartment since this summer and now they have put it on the market for over 24 million. Wonder what that is about.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Just saw that Kelly has been shopping her NYC apartment since this summer and now they have put it on the market for over 24 million. Wonder what that is about.
    What's the story? Where will she and her family live? In the Hamptoms house? I read a rumor that it is a sign she and Michael are on the verge of divorce. I don't believe it.

+ Reply to Thread