+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly

Our local stations are now showing Anderson Live and The Doctors against Live w/Kelly and Michael. If I can watch anything at 9 a.m., it will be Anderson, and I'll be more likely to DVR The Doctors (depending upon topics) than K&M. This week K&M are doing the cute kid contest, which I never cared for much, anyway.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

So many talk shows this season! Not complaining cause I'd rather have too many than too few --- but for me, it's come down to which one has the best guest and/or most interesting topic --- that's the one I'll watch that day.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Well, today was only the second day that I saw the show (I was on vacation until Monday) but I'm not really digging the Michael Strahan co-host. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'm not banking on it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm having a hard time watching Michael Strahan too, but I like Kelly, so I've been trying to deal with having to watch at least some of the opening chit-chat segments with Michael. The one saving grace for me though, is that I have been watching Michael's fiance, Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy's ex-wife) on VH1's Hollywood Ex-Wives, and I really like her. So, I kind of enjoy it when Michael talks about Nicole and their upcoming marriage plans. Michael hasn't appeared on Nicole's show yet, but I am curious about them, and would love to see what they're like together as a couple. Somehow, I think that may help me to enjoy him more on Live With Kelly and Michael, because I used to enjoy this show so much, and am disappointed that I can only bear it occasionally now, whenever there's a guest I want to see.

FORT Fogey

My goodness, I found this on the third page...so I guess not many of us are watching. I did put it on yesterday and today for a couple of minutes to see if they had gotten their groove. It is funny both days the two were dressed totally in black....very attractive dresses for Kelly but totally black. If there was a "reason" I didn't hear it.

Aside from their clothing, the show didn't have much for me. I didn't think they seemed comfortable....it was like MS was waiting for his moment to speak rather than it being a comfortable give and take between the two
    Last edited by ibot2much; 10-02-2012 at 11:48 AM.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Today was Kelly's birthday. Tom Selleck and Mamie Gummer were the guests. I haven't been watching so can someone tell me if they have totally eliminated the live trivia contest?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Today was Kelly's birthday. Tom Selleck and Mamie Gummer were the guests. I haven't been watching so can someone tell me if they have totally eliminated the live trivia contest?
    I saw the guest list on TV GUIDE. Is that why she was wearing black.... for her birthday?? I didn't stay with the show long enought to notice if there was trivia or not..sorry

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am almost positive they do the trivia contest. They may have run out of time today b/c of the host/co-host chat.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Yes live trivia is still played.

FORT Fan

Re: Live! With Kelly & Michael

I've watched a couple of seconds here and there but have to turn over, I just can't take to Michael. Does anyone know of a website that shows ratings for the week? I was wondering if they've lost a lot of viewers.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread