+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

Re: Live! With Kelly

Anyone. Know if Michael is still going to be doing his Sunday Nfl gig? I love him on that and would miss his expertise a lot.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

The reports I read said he would continue doing that. But those were all before the official announcement Tuesday, so I don't know if they were based on what he'd said, or speculation.

FORT Fogey

I did also read that he will be doing the LA based football show so they will continue with pre-recording the Friday show ( as they did with regis)

I'll be surprised if he doesn't continue with the NFL show. It's not that difficult a job and only once a week. He clearly still closely follows football and it's his area of expertise, per se. And, just in case the Kelly and Michael show doesn't last, the NFL show will be always be there.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

It's well known that I'm a big Strahan fan... and it's just as well known that I'm a big Kelly-Ripa-Hater I caught the show today and I gotta say my love of Michael eclipses my overwhelming dislike of Kelly so much so that I found myself not disliking her as much. Oh sure, I still can't stand her but having Michael be so, well, MICHAEL STRAHAN, I just ignore her so much more easily. Especially seeing Kristen Chenoweth today. Love love love her and loved her with Michael
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I did also read that he will be doing the LA based football show so they will continue with pre-recording the Friday show ( as they did with regis)
    If he does continue with the NFL show wouldn't that mean he'd have to take a late flight back to New York for Monday morning? That seems quite a sleep-deprived Sunday night, Monday shows should be interesting. I wonder if they will continue to pre tape Friday shows since that was something that Regis wanted and got in his contract. No doubt Kelly wouldn't mind the 4 day work week at the same pay as well.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    If he does continue with the NFL show wouldn't that mean he'd have to take a late flight back to New York for Monday morning? That seems quite a sleep-deprived Sunday night, Monday shows should be interesting. I wonder if they will continue to pre tape Friday shows since that was something that Regis wanted and got in his contract. No doubt Kelly wouldn't mind the 4 day work week at the same pay as well.
    Seeing as I'm not a Michael Strahan fan, I've got a better idea. How about a guest host every Monday? That way we'd only have to see Michael 4 days a week instead of 5. It'll never actually happen of course, but I'd like that!

By the way, even though I'm not a Michael fan, I have to say that yesterday, when Michael said he could pick up both Kristen Chenowith and Kelly at the same time, in each of his arms, and then he did it, and carried them off the stage that way, it was the cutest, most hilarious moment! Have to give him props for that!!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    {snip}I have to say that yesterday, when Michael said he could pick up both Kristen Chenowith and Kelly at the same time, in each of his arms, and then he did it, and carried them off the stage that way, it was the cutest, most hilarious moment! Have to give him props for that!!!
    I know!!! I LOVED it!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Seeing as I'm not a Michael Strahan fan, I've got a better idea. How about a guest host every Monday? That way we'd only have to see Michael 4 days a week instead of 5. It'll never actually happen of course, but I'd like that!

By the way, even though I'm not a Michael fan, I have to say that yesterday, when Michael said he could pick up both Kristen Chenowith and Kelly at the same time, in each of his arms, and then he did it, and carried them off the stage that way, it was the cutest, most hilarious moment! Have to give him props for that!!!
    I was wondering the same thing, although I didn't include it in my post. But what is the point of hiring someone permanently only to continue having guest co hosts? That would make no sense at all. If they think that is a refreshing and new idea, I'd say that sucks.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Just found out that Michael Strahan is the new host with Kelly. Love this guy anyway, but, more importantly, I like Kelly much more when he's on the show. Looks like I may have to start watching the show again.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread