+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Live! With Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    So do you really know or do you know in a "that would just be my luck" kind of way?

I find Strahan dull as toast. Wouldn't watch with him as the co-host. I tried watching him once and couldn't get through the whole show.
    LOL! Sorry for the confusion. No, I meant "know" in a "that would just be my luck" kind of way. I wouldn't be able to watch Michael Strahan either --- I'd probably just watch the show occasionally, the way I now watch The View --- only when I really want to see one of the guests on the show that day.

FORT Fogey

Anderson Cooper released some pictures of himself with Kelly and Mark vacationing in Croatia. Andy Cohen was also with them( new host??)

Is it wrong of me to have wanted this show to fail without Regis? Kelly just annoys me.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Is it wrong of me to have wanted this show to fail without Regis? Kelly just annoys me.
    As a fan of Kelly and as someone who never liked Regis, I want to see her succeed without him.
    combatcutie and Imperfect1 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Agree 100% with the anti-Kelly sentiment. Since they must still be under the contract that included Regis, we don't know how it will go in any new negotiations.....and the ever-long host search has made the production staff just look ridiculous.
    I'm here likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    full-time?? Working 1 hr a day.....??? and get paid millions.....I should be so lucky.
    Maybe he thinks working with KR would take too much "energy". Spending that much time with her could have been "enlightening" for him. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Agree 100% with the anti-Kelly sentiment. Since they must still be under the contract that included Regis, we don't know how it will go in any new negotiations.....and the ever-long host search has made the production staff just look ridiculous.
    Why is it taking so long? Nobody else but Regis can be with her on a long time basis...

FORT Fogey

I liked Kelly with Regis. I still like her, but a little of her goes a long way, and we've had too much of her with minimal co-host support for tooooo long!
    Debb70 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Anderson Cooper released some pictures of himself with Kelly and Mark vacationing in Croatia. Andy Cohen was also with them
    OMG! I'm so envious. They all must be having a blast. I wish I were one of their pals hanging out with all of them. That would be fun!!!

I love this picture of both of them. Without makeup, she looks a lot like Joni Mitchell, I think. I also like his hair more natural, and he's very cute in those glasses.

Kelly Ripa Poses For No Makeup Photo With Anderson Cooper (PICS)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread