+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 577
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

  1. #271
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Doing my happy dance. Have to have a good reason to watch Kelly . . . . Josh Groban is more than 'good' enough.

    The co-host contestants they brought in today were an interesting bunch.
    If he wanted to perform, I would watch that. Otherwise, he adds nothing to host chat or the guest interviews. Borrrrrring! He does not have the personality for this gig. He's not funny, not witty, not interesting, not fast on his feet, no good stories to tell. I am totally baffled as to why he keeps getting invited back.

  2. #272
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,206

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    I don't think he's horrible, but I don't see Josh as permanent replacement. He seems more like the celebrities who would come on to fill n when Regis was still there, and they were more like an extended appearance. He plays the role of listening to Kelly tell stories, but doesn't really contribute many of his own.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

  3. #273
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,448

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    If he wanted to perform, I would watch that. Otherwise, he adds nothing to host chat or the guest interviews. Borrrrrring! He does not have the personality for this gig. He's not funny, not witty, not interesting, not fast on his feet, no good stories to tell. I am totally baffled as to why he keeps getting invited back.


    Are you talking about the same Josh Groban that I am familiar with . . . . . because there are LEGIONS of fans who would say otherwise!
    Florimel likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  4. #274
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,199

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Are you talking about the same Josh Groban that I am familiar with . . . . . because there are LEGIONS of fans who would say otherwise!
    ICAM!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #275
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    I know he has legions of fans for his singing, and I'm one of them. As a host for this show, though, he has nothing to contribute except a pleasant face. He's way too bland for this type of gig.
    Coco46 likes this.

  6. #276
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,094

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    Oh Yuk. Jerry O ,with his wet head hair flopping over his forehead, thinking that he is zany and crazy.

  7. #277
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,983

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    It's funny that John Stamos (yum!) is going to be on the show tomorrow, and Jerry O was on today. Jerry is married to John's ex-wife. I saw the show for only a few minutes today, but I got fixated on that strand of hair flopping down! When they came back from commercial, I expected to see it combed back up where it should be, but it wasn't. Oh well, at least he's more animated than Josh G.

  8. #278
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,094

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    Actually it is not the first time I noticed that "do" on him.....and it has lasted the whole show. Consequently, I did NOT expect it to be combed back-- LOL.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

  9. #279
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    206

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    I just tuned in after not watching for months and I couldn't get over how skinny Kelly is. She was too thin before but now her legs and arms look skeletal. I think her family need to stage an intervention, she's hard to look at.
    Hyper likes this.

  10. #280
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,105

    Re: Live! With Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I just tuned in after not watching for months and I couldn't get over how skinny Kelly is. She was too thin before but now her legs and arms look skeletal. I think her family need to stage an intervention, she's hard to look at.
    For me, the only thing I could see was that nightmare of a co-host. After the first chat session, I had to mute the sound every time his mouth was moving.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.