+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly

Technically, the claims that Seth has said he doesn't want the job are false. All he's said is he loves SNL. If it weren't for the fact that he's been hinting for over a year that after the election he'd be ready to move on, I wouldn't be optimistic. But sine he's been saying even before Regis left that he wanted to stay until the election, I think it will happen. There is no late night slot for him to move in to, he hadn't established a movie writing track record, and he's not driven by acting. If he's ready to move on from SNL, there is no better place for him to go. Unless they see the rating for this past week were terrible, I'm convinced he will be the guy.
    Coco46 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Trump's vendetta against Seth stems from his performance at the White House Correspondence Dinner. Seth performed there the year Trump was talking about running for president and absolutely skewered him. It's worth watching if you haven't seen it.
    Yeah. I remember that. The Donald was NOT amused!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Jeez, can you all imagine Donald Trump as President??? I think we all dodged a huge bullet when he decided not to run!!!!!
    I suspect Trump has way too many skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want to reveal but would have to make public if he ran. My opinion of him simply cannot be couched in language appropriate for this board.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Fingers crossed for Seth to get the job. It would mean that we'd never have to see Trump's nasty face on this show again!
    I know that Trump and Regis are friends, (more like Regis kisses Trump's butt) but it seemed to me that Trump didn't like Kelly. I always thought that Trump did the show because of Regis, so without him there it wouldn't have mattered who the new co host was, this show wouldn't be the first place Trump would call if he wanted to promote something. JMO.

In more ways than one! You think militant Muslims can't take a joke? Trump would be calling for his own personal jihad on anyone who said a bad word about him.
    HAHA! No doubt. He'd be more trigger happy than Palin during huntin' season.

I've always been puzzled by the fact that someone who is so successful and used to being in the public eye can be so thin-skinned. He really does respond to criticism like a little girl. It always smacks of "Oh YEAH? Well you're ugly!"
    Very true. But when you look like he does, and has hair like he does do you blame him? lol I've always thought that someone who toots their own horn the way he does is trying to convince themselves that they are as wonderful as they say they are.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I suspect Trump has way too many skeletons in his closet that he doesn't want to reveal but would have to make public if he ran. My opinion of him simply cannot be couched in language appropriate for this board.
    Shame, I bet they matched what I think of him.

The big mouthed bloated buffoon
    combatcutie and tapper01 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I see that Josh is booked m-w of this week and nobody else is listed...maybe the regular person co-host??

I also read that they are on hiatus for August. Is that what they did before or did Regis and Kelly alternate holding down the fort for at least part of each week?

FORT Fogey

I think that Kristen Chenowerth was supposed to co-host this week at least one day. I would assume that was scheduled before her accident, so now maybe they are scrambling for a replacement.

FORT Fogey

I didn't know about the hiatus for the entire month of August. They'd better come back with one whopping good permanent co-host in September, or a lot of people are just going to get used to doing without this show.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Doing my happy dance. Have to have a good reason to watch Kelly . . . . Josh Groban is more than 'good' enough.

The co-host contestants they brought in today were an interesting bunch.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Doing my happy dance. Have to have a good reason to watch Kelly . . . . Josh Groban is more than 'good' enough.

The co-host contestants they brought in today were an interesting bunch.
    He was the only reason I tuned in today. Once I heard JG was on, I was very happy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread