+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Live! With Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Whoever they choose, I wish they would just do it and move on. Geez, it takes a whole lot less time to appoint a new Pope than a co-host for this show.
    HAHA! Good one AV!

I haven't seen the show in months and haven't seen Seth. He is very funny on SNL and I'm glad it wasn't Strahan or whatever his name is.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It still very much could be Michael Strahan, although I really hope not. The feeling I get is that it's pretty much between Seth Meyers and Michael Strahan, with perhaps Josh Groban running third.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I like Strahan for a day or two, not as a regular co-host. I think the best person for the job is Seth. He is hilarious and they work well together. Really hope he decides to join the team
    Coco46 and AcookerTV like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

As expected, I've seen a few articles in the past day or so that have gone back to pointing out the crafty language that Seth used in the interview he gave, and pointing out that he never really did say he's not taking the job - just that he's happy with the job he has. Who knows, maybe his agent asked him to say that so they could get him some more money. I'm not giving up hope until they announce a permanent co-host. And if it is Seth, I'll then start figuring out why I'm going to tell my boss I need a TV break every day from 9-10.

FORT Fogey

I would like to make a plea for everyone to refrain from posting the name "Josh Groban" in the same sentence as "new permanent co-host of Live With Kelly." Please, I beg of you not to put this thought out into the Universe.

FORT Fogey

I think you're safe AlwaysVeg. That was killed rather quickly when he tweeted that apparently he was a finalist for a job he never applied for.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Actually the "finalists" list came from some columnist....it was never officially announced on the Kelly website and I can see why they avoided doing that...so that the others are not looked at as the losers. The JG tweet sounds like he is confirming that.

FORT Fogey

Okay, now I'm ready to declare the decision for a new co-host final. Donald Trump was tweeting today that Seth was a horrible co-host all week, and a terrible insult to Regis. I can't think of a better reason to give the job to Seth than the fact that Donald Trump thinks it's a bad idea!

FORT Fogey

Maybe the Trumpster is peeved that HE wasn't asked. Can you imagine what a horror show that would be?

I noticed that after Trump's stint as host on SNL, the show stepped up it's Trump-is-a-douchebag skits which I guess were a response to Trump being...well, Trump while he was there. I have to assume that in time-honoured Trump fashion he now has a vendetta against the entire SNL crew with special emphasis on their head writer, Seth.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread