+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly

All those extensions that she has added recently really puff out the hair to resemble a lemon lollipop

FORT Fogey

Bryant Gumble cohosts on Monday. Ugh. I find him arrogant. Was glad when he left the Today show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Bryant Gumble cohosts on Monday. Ugh. I find him arrogant. Was glad when he left the Today show.

He is a definite "NO" for me

FORT Fogey

I caught a bit of the show as I was flipping and I was surprised at how tight his face was. I thought he looked like a fellow face lifter---Smokey Robinson. Actually if I didn't know it was BG, I would have pondered it for a while to try to ID him

I caught a part of Cat's interview and Kelly asked her about a new show that Cat was associated with...Cat started to talk about it and Kelly just ran away with the description. I could not believe it. Kelly didn't let Cat talk and Cat is a great interviewee so it wasn't like she had nothing to say. Kelly didn't give her the chance
    Last edited by ibot2much; 06-04-2012 at 11:29 AM.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Okay, I am definitely on the Bryant "dislike" bandwagon. Caught the show this morning and he really rubbed me the wrong way about a particular comment he made. He and Kelly were bantering about a party they had both attended last weekend. Apparently their mutual friend had recently bought a new home and just a few hours prior to the party, construction was still happening. Bryant was commenting about how they took this little 2,000 square foot home and expanded it and it is now 11,000 square feet! Seriously? Seriously? What the heck would you do with a home that large? Wouldn't you get lost? And 2,000 square feet is not a little home. My home now is just a little bit bigger than that after an addition and we were living comfortably in our 1700 square feet home but hubby had to add another garage which gave me bonus space above it. Way to relate to the little people, Bryant!
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Okay, I am definitely on the Bryant "dislike" bandwagon. Caught the show this morning and he really rubbed me the wrong way about a particular comment he made. He and Kelly were bantering about a party they had both attended last weekend. Apparently their mutual friend had recently bought a new home and just a few hours prior to the party, construction was still happening. Bryant was commenting about how they took this little 2,000 square foot home and expanded it and it is now 11,000 square feet! Seriously? Seriously? What the heck would you do with a home that large? Wouldn't you get lost? And 2,000 square feet is not a little home. My home now is just a little bit bigger than that after an addition and we were living comfortably in our 1700 square feet home but hubby had to add another garage which gave me bonus space above it. Way to relate to the little people, Bryant!
    I have never liked him- there's just something about him I dont care for. I still remember when he did the Survivor finale( well the after party) it was so painful to watch.
    As for his home- it wouldn't be that big if he had to clean it!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OMG, I just realized that Kelly is 41 years old. I checked after noticing some aging in her face recently. Nothing terrible, it's just that you can see her showing a little age now. No disgrace. I do find it amusing how engrossed she is with things like Jersey Shore, Lady Gaga, etc. Seems odd for someone her age IMO. I enjoy Lady Gaga music some, but am not obsessed with her like Kelly seems to be. She appears to be so easily impressed with teen acts/programs.

Well, since Kelly is a Jersey girl herself, that might explain why she's drawn to Jersey Shore. I'm 43 and I adore Gaga. I don't think it's an age thing.

As for the teen acts, she has children who would be fans of those acts, so she's probably very familiar with them. Also, it's her job. I'm sure we're not going to get her honest opinion about the guests. She has to act excited about all of them.
    Florimel likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree with Critical, she has said what I was thinking.

At 60 I really enjoy Gaga, and my eldest granddaughter thinks she great as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

The jacket Gumble was wearing on the show today hurt my eyeballs!

+ Reply to Thread