+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: Live! With Kelly

I don't watch a lot, but I really enjoy when Michael Strahan is on. I think he comes across so relaxed and natural.
    Uncle David likes this.

Chris Harrison as co host ( blech) he looks fine for going through a terrible divorce

Kelly did her Emily giggle( which they have to cut off and edit) OMG she did her so well. Plus montage of all the weird bachelor gifts

CH was very protective of Emily - nothing bad could be said . Hmm makes me wonder if- nah!
    Uncle David likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have seen a couple of interesting items on a local news show about the show, about Emily, and about a couple of the bachelors, but since there are apparently definite limits in place about what can and cannot be said here, I will just say that none were positive.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I have seen a couple of interesting items on a local news show about the show, about Emily, and about a couple of the bachelors, but since there are apparently definite limits in place about what can and cannot be said here, I will just say that none were positive.
    Well this was all said on another show.There were no spoilers but CH was overly protective when Ems name was brought up.
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Chris Harrison as co host ( blech) he looks fine for going through a terrible divorce

Kelly did her Emily giggle( which they have to cut off and edit) OMG she did her so well. Plus montage of all the weird bachelor gifts

CH was very protective of Emily - nothing bad could be said . Hmm makes me wonder if- nah!
    Chris and his wife separated quite a while back... it's just been announced publicly as of late but the separation took place a while ago. Their children go to school with my business partner's kids, and my BP is friendly with him thru their parental involvement in school stuff... that's the only reason I know anything lol

I liked Emily when Brad chose her and I was sad when it didn't work out with them. I can't fathom why she's back for another go-round but whatever.
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 05-16-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Chris and his wife separated quite a while back... it's just been announced publicly as of late but the separation took place a while ago. Their children go to school with my business partner's kids, and my BP is friendly with him thru their parental involvement in school stuff... that's the only reason I know anything lol

I liked Emily when Brad chose her and I was sad when it didn't work out with them. I can't fathom why she's back for another go-round but whatever.

It was rumored they parted a year ago, but they denied all that.As for Emily, I didn't like her in Brads season, I am not watching this one.I think she loves the attention.Its not like she puts the child to bed and sits around knitting every night. LOL One only has to google her name and dating/ or her ex's, she has been quite busy
    -Andy Rooney-

I heard one of our local radio personalities talking about this show today and they said the show was over and that no one would be joining Kelly on this show. Could this be true? I know this radio guy has said before that Kelly bores him to tears. I'm wondering how he would have this information.

FORT Fogey

That is interesting. I saw a story recently that this "dating" would continue for a while, as per Gelman. There was a vague reference to the ratings being "about the same" again according to Gelman.
    I think Gelman should kiss the ground Regis walks on as Regis is the one who worked with Gelman and moved him up to executive producer. I think the man is totally talentless
    and has never had an original idea in his life. With Regis gone, the show has nowhere to go because there is nobody to lead it.

The whole concept should have been changed to where Kelly's strengths are.....but I really can't find any.....LOL

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    That is interesting. I saw a story recently that this "dating" would continue for a while, as per Gelman. There was a vague reference to the ratings being "about the same" again according to Gelman.
    I think Gelman should kiss the ground Regis walks on as Regis is the one who worked with Gelman and moved him up to executive producer. I think the man is totally talentless
    and has never had an original idea in his life. With Regis gone, the show has nowhere to go because there is nobody to lead it.

The whole concept should have been changed to where Kelly's strengths are.....but I really can't find any.....LOL
    Wow, do I agree with you about Gelman!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Kelly is doing a valiant job of keeping the show going, but in some cases, the guest co-hosts are actually making it harder. Today was an example of that. These guys seem nice enough and are doing the best they can, but many are not co-host material, and Kelly just has to work too hard to keep the chat going. She was more in a sidekick role before, and she just doesn't play the lead well enough for the show to be entirely on her shoulders. Her humor and method of delivery become monotonous and predictable after a while ... and it's been quite a while! Either they need to pick a strong co-host she can play off of, and soon ... or pack it in. Live With Regis & Kelly is over and gone. Live With Kelly isn't working very well.
    ibot2much likes this.

+ Reply to Thread