+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

Re: Live! With Kelly

Its a lovely house! thanks for sharing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Attachment 28357

Thanks for your comments Marlena, Fanny and Baby's Breath! It WAS so much fun going through all of Lucie Arnaz's family treasures, but truthfully, what I really loved the most was the house itsself. It was like a Hansel and Gretal fairy tale cottage. So cute! Here's a pic of it, if anyone's curious. It still warms my heart to look at it, and I haven't lived there for many years.
    Wow, what a GORGEOUS house!!! A cottage, you say? I picture a cottage as somewhat small. That house looks pretty big to me! Thanks for sharing your story and photo,
    Imperfect!

FORT Fogey

Back to the show ... I like Michael Strahan with Kelly, but I'm holding out for Seth Myers as my top pick so far. He's funny, witty, smart, and doesn't take a backseat to Kelly. He can take the lead when needed and let Kelly play off of him. I'd like to think they're waiting to see if he decides to stay with SNL another season, or if he's ready to take the leap. That means they could start with a permanent co-host in September for the new TV season.
    AcookerTV likes this.

FORT Fogey

I totally agree with you AlwaysVeg. Seth has already said he won't leave SNL before the election. But that doesn't rul out his leaving mid-season and being available to start with Kelly in January of next year.

FORT Fogey

They would have to have a powerful co-host in place for the show to be sold for the new season. She alone could not pick up a lot of interest.

FORT Fogey

I gotta admit...I like Mike!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm really trying, trying, trying to like Michael Strahan in a co-host role with Kelly --- because he's my least favorite, and I have a feeling, he'll be the one they end up choosing. He actually was okay yesterday (Monday) --- but I just don't want to have to watch him every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm really trying, trying, trying to like Michael Strahan in a co-host role with Kelly --- because he's my least favorite, and I have a feeling, he'll be the one they end up choosing. He actually was okay yesterday (Monday) --- but I just don't want to have to watch him every day.
    I feel the same way.Although I don't watch this show every day so I could put up with him. It really doesn't matter to me who the co host is.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've stopped watching the show, even on an occasional basis. However, I caught it today, and I have to say I really like Strahan as the cohost. He easily carries his own with Kelly. If they choose him I may start watching again.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

I thought todays show was a snooze fest. I think I'm going to start looking before hand at who the co-host is and then I'll decide if I should watch. The first 10 minutes used to be my favorite but its hard to get through these days.

+ Reply to Thread