+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Live! With Kelly & Michael

FORT Fogey

Re: Live! With Kelly

Mark Consuelos is co-host tomorrow. I enjoy watching them together, but as has already been said, day after day would be too much. Plus, they seem to have a pretty solid marriage, but I would think the producers might be concerned about the show should marital problems or even a split arise. The Sonny and Cher Show, anyone? Lucy and Desi?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Matthew Broderick was PAINFUL to watch. He may be an awesome actor, but he has zero charisma in a talk show chair. I could scarcely bear it.
    He was soooooo pale!!!! Is he ill?
    Not just his face but his hands too! Is he ill?
    nanarama likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Maybe too much time spent in the theatre?

Well, the makeup department surely knows about bronzer and spray tan... hell, look at Kelly!
    nanarama likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

OMG Samatha Ronson back as the musical guest.....singing not DJ-ing. The girl was horrible.

FORT Fogey

I read that an interview with Kelly in Vanity Fair had her saying that Mark would not be the regular co-host since he thought it would interfere with their marriage
    SpringMaiden27 and Debb70 like this.

Mark is right about the show interfering with their marriage. Too much togetherness is not good for any couple, so I am not disappointed that he will not be her co-host.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I've known about Kelly Ripa forever... way back to when she first debuted as Hayley on All My Children. I didn't dislike her at first and I can't pinpoint what changed but OMG absolutely cannot stand her now. To me, now, the best thing about Kelly Ripa is Mark Consuelos.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

As expected, I fully enjoyed the last two days with JOSH GROBAN as co-host. As good as he is, I think having him as a regular co-host would lose it's charm as the newness wore off. Thankfully, he does have other avenues to explore where employment is concerned.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

What changed for me was the way she insulted Clay Aiken (and I'm not really a fan of his) when he was her co-host several years ago. Very rude and haven't really liked her since. I think, like Kathy Lee, she has gotten too big for her britches.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread