+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 131 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree629Likes

Thread: Scandal

Scandal

anyone else watch this tonight..very interesting show with a lot of interesting plot twists and turns and OMG loved loved seeing LOST's Desmond on tv again...the redhead he is involved with what else has she played on? I know I have seen her on something else but I can't think of what..never mind..I remember she was on Jericho
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-06-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Scandal

I hopped in and out during commercials. Definitely looked like something I'd watch if it weren't on against Mentalist and Awake/

I DVR'd it and will watch later.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Watched and loved it. Can't wait for next week.

FORT Fogey

Loved it! Can't wait for the next episode.

Initial impression from commercials. A firm that covers up bad behavior by our political leaders for money. See enough of it in real life not interested in seeing it glorified on TV.
    JunkieGirl and Florimel like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27 View Post
    Loved it! Can't wait for the next episode.
    It had some pretty poor write ups, so I wasn't sure about it. We re going to watch it over the weekend I am so glad you liked it!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I read a write up today from Watch with Kristin on eonline and she even said she didn't care too much for the first episode but she had copies of other episodes and she said that by episode 3 she was so into it with its twists and turns and was totally in love with it now...I liked lasts night episode and I will usually give a series a couple of weeks before I make up my mind so I will give this one til episode 3 or 4 but I will probably stick with it...good thing I think like that cause if not I would have never even watched the second episode of Revenge and what a good show that has turned out to be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Actually based on last nights premiere show, this is not the case. The lead will not take a case unless she is sure that the client is being honest with her. Both cases last night involved clients that claimed they were innocent and she believed them. The first client was in fact innocent of killing his fiance. The second client, President of the US, claimed to be innocent of having an affair but was in fact guilty. She appears to be making him an enemy now and will apparently go after him in future episodes.

I thought that it was interesting and I appreciated the fact that they did in fact want to help only innocent people.
    JavaJo likes this.

I think Shonda Rhimes is having a touch of Gilmore Girls nostalgia. Paris is the girl involved with the POTUS and Doyle (her bf on the show) turned up mauled by s lion on Grey's. And Merediths father is on this show.

I like the show. Can't wait to see what comes next!!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread